Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purity lab detox pills

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lizagna, Jul 12, 2018.

?

Have you tried these pills? Did they work?

1. Yeah, they worked for me!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nope. They’re worthless..

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. My boyfriend bought these for a job that he really wanted and needed. The woman at the smoke shop insisted that they work and the reviews online seemed reassuring and what choice did he have, ya know? He quit smoking for a couple of days and followed the directions to a t with these pills. The lab called a couple days after him taking the test and told him that they found traces of marijuana in his urine and that she had to report it to their HR department. So no, I wouldn’t recommend these pills. The urine kits work better. Depending on which one you get.