PureAir Ionizer - Reviews?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by alpha, Jul 20, 2003.

1. Hey man go with the cheap one. They're basically the same. Companies just name them different and add one or two more screws then they become so fanatically different.

Just ride out with the cheap one, hell if you get scarred buying it, at least you wouldn't have spent all that loot.

"You live and you learn!!!"

"Excuse me....what's your name?
    I see a blunt that should be smoked by Neezy....Neezy!"

2. All right, thanks for the advice.

I've also come across a $60 ozone machine -

"Ozone Fresh Air Machine
    Deodorizes, purifies and sanitizes the air you breathe! Excellent for cellars, cigarette smoke, bathrooms, pet areas, refrigerators etc..
    Low cost forced air system produces over 30 milligrams of air purifying ozone. Variable output can be set to eliminate odors or just provide that fresh air outside smell. Operates from 12 vdc or 115 vac. Call for available volume discount schedules.

OZONE30 - Ready to use............................$59.95
    "
    http://www.amazing1.com/voltage.htm#ozone

Would this also be a good buy? I'm going to have White Widow plants in the months ahead and hear they smell like a crazy mother - I need to to be sure and prevent odor.

3. Yeah if you aren't living alone like me. I would

I have neighbors on the other side of the street, but the 25acres on myside belongs to me, so I don't really have to worry about that, not to mention skunks run wild out here so I kinda get a coverall.

But to be safe I'd invest in that too. And see if you can find a lock with a key and combination to it. You wouldn't want anyone snooping when they get a strange wiff.

4. Sounds good, thanks!