Pure MDMA question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FunDays, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Whats up grasscity peeps, got a question that I know someone will be able to answer. Anyway I buddy of mine called me up and said he was picking up some pure mdma so I of course told him to pick me up 2 hits (15 dollars a pop, pretty sure thats good). Now I trust the guy but I wanted to know if there was any distinguishing symbols/letters/shapes to look for to know i'm not getting screwed. Also I've never done MDMA so is one hit enough? Thanks for the answers in advance

2. 15 for pure mdma tabs is a good price but as far as telling if they are fake im clueless

3. The firs thing I can say is that when I got pure mdma, it was powder in capsules. I have no idea if pure mdma exists in other forms, it very well could though. One hit is like a .1 in a capsule.. from my experience anyways. You can't really tell if it's cut but when I get a capsule that's mostly full and don't get insanely high from it.. you know it was cut with something. Start with one hit.. my first time it took me about 40 minutes to start feeling the buzz, and then over the next few hours it was the best night of my life haha. The high for me was insane amounts of confidence, warmth, euphoria and security, more so than being drunk, but I wasn't impaired like I get when I drink. I was on point and felt really co-ordianted. Except when it first hit me, the light from the roof reflecting off the hotel hallway carpet was so stimulating and bright that I was squinting for a little while and probably moonwalking, but once I got used to it I felt like I could do heart surgery lol

4. If it's pure MDMA it won't be in 'pill', or tablet, form. It will either come directly in a powder or if you're lucky your friend will weigh it out into capsules (like the capsules vitamins come in). If it looks like a regular roll then it isn't pure MDMA, there has to be something else binding the pill together.

5. I knew you guys would have the answers I was looking for thanks to you all

6. If you're getting pure MDMA it's not going to be a powder nor a pill, it's going to be a crystal shard. Just cause you have some molly doesn't mean it's anywhere near pure.

7. its fake pure mdma can not come in tablets. Chances your gettin ecstasy which may contain mdma but in this day and age is usually just packed with aphetamines and fillers.