Pure Kief Joints

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Nick01857, Dec 11, 2010.

1. #1 Nick01857, Dec 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2010
    Iv'e been saving my kief for a week or so now to make some kief cones. You basically use a very small amount to preroll the cone, and fill it tight with kief. I managed to roll two decent sized jays and still had enough for a few bong hits :smoke:

I'm not the biggest fan of these since it's a bit wasteful, so I only do it every now and then. I'll agree that a nice bong hit or vape hit will take you farther, but a crisp jay is classic :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Damn....a kief...joint.....happy toking.

3. DAMN. that is a SOLID joint man!

4. perfect joint, mouth watering

5. nice lookin joint man, nice way to reward that wait. That "rx" label cracks me up toke every 2-4 hours as needed lol

6. Im going to go smoke now.

7. I've only had kief blunts(used brown chocolate joint papers not really blunt) that my friend rolled with a joint roller. And that joint looks perfect man, enjoy. The kief joint brings reality to the lyrics "Dont have to hit it twice, and you still feel nice" because I can smoke about a third of a small one in one hit.

8. Nice joint, enjoy.

9. Damn doood thats pro. Keep smoking you hooligan.

+ Rep

10. damn man, your a sick nasty at rolling joints

11. Damnn! You got all that kief in a week?? shit. wish i had enough kief for a joint:D

12. rofl at 'may cause drowsiness' 'toke every 2-4 hours as needed', as someone who doesn't see this medical stuff ever, it is just funny thinking whats next 'use of medicine may result in getting high' XD

13. wow if those hit nice kudos, I was gonna try to roll up some kief I had been saving up foreverrrrrrrrr, but I didn't think it would hit since I thought it would smoke the same way a pixie stick would (lol haven't tried it before just a comparison)

14. They actually burn very evenly. I had my doubts at first and didn't want to waste any keif but nothing ventured, nothing gained. :smoke:

15. [​IMG]

some of the kief ^^

16. whats the name of that grinder?

17. Where in the world did u get that jar! THAT'S FUCKIN AWESOME!:smoke: Nice joint and bud shots btw

18. Couldn't help but smile at that picture. Bid you Good toking!

19. The grinder is a Kannistor, but if you're looking for Kief grab a Cosmic.

and thanks for the rep guys =P