Pure Joint VS Tobacco Joint

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Up'In'Smoke, Mar 27, 2014.

1. This thread has been created for you to tell the world what you fill your J with.
    For example: I used to roll pure weed joints but found that you wasted a ton of weed so I know add a little Phillip Morrison (lower nicotine content) evenly through my J so that when Im not puffing it's not burning up the Bud. I also almost always fill my J with hash as it not only slows the burn but makes it more potent. Cheers

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395939781.239731.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. but seriously nothin beats the taste of a pure j. if i had alot of weed i would do pure. sometimes i use a bit of tobacco to help it burn

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. I've never been a big fan of Joints, but I've never even considered mixing the wonderful weed with nasty tobacco.

--We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel will last a lifetime!--

5. I dont normally mix tobacco and weed (I prefer to smoke a boge after my blaze session) but I dabbled in moles which are a spliff in a bong essentially. make sure to use 70% weed 30% tobacco, shit will get you lit! :bongin:

6. I finally quit smoking cigarettes after 15 years.  Now I won't even touch a blunt, let alone mix in tobacco.   It's nugs in a chillum or shatter.

7. Never with tobacco! I always roll pure joints, even when I was a cig smoker. Tobacco just ruins the taste of your sticky delicious green, and why would I want that? :)

8. Originally used some tobacco and then one day, I rolled a pure j in the morning and I literally got about 10x higher for about twice as long

So now, just pure, or I mix some really good loose leaf green tea in there, and absolutely nothing beats those, smoother, clean feeling, less waste, they're awesome

9. When I do roll, I roll about 1g with about .1 of kief spread through it, other times its hash. I never use tobbaco, I use to be addicted to ciggs, don't want to go back to that. I just make sure my Joint is rolled very well so it doesnt burn to fast or canoe.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. When I first started smoking, I didn't know much about bud so I followed the lead of the people I seshed with...boy was that a mistake. I was under the impression that it's a very bad idea to smoke weed straight green. We would actually walk around for an hour+ to find butts of ALREADY SMOKED cigs on the ground to mix with our bud. Yes, I know it's fucking disgusting and I feel like shit for it. Now if Im punching cones/bowls, I smoke straight green, if I'm rolling joints I mix  in a bit of camomile tea (approx 65% Weed, 35% camomile)

11. Pure doobs all the way. Tobacco just completely ruins the taste of the bud. It's a joke that everyone in the UK says "Ahhh mate you can't smoke weed without baccy, it doesn't burn" - Yes it does, learn to a roll a decent joint.

Hate the UK Baccy/weed culture.

12. Never smoked a joint with tobacco in it..people like the taste of tobacco over weed? Or they just being cheap by only using half weed?

13. i don't roll joints or blunts often but when i do it's usually pure but i don't mind a nice mix. there was a time when i was smoking joints that i had to mix the weed with tobacco because my throat couldn't handle weed alone at the time though

14. i'd live to smoke juse pure joints but i can't afford it at the moment so i use tobacco haha, plus its less obvious im smoking weed since i do it leaning out my bedroom window, if i don't have tobacco or i have the house to myself ill just use my homemade bong

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. When I roll spliffs I use the American Spirit Rolling Tobacco.

16. Only weed. Sometimes i'll line it with hash or wax, but pure weed is great because it burns nice and evenly.

17. theres no such thing as a tobacco joint man, its either a joint or a spliff. theyre both good options, but ill go without tobacco most times.

18. I smoke cigs so tobacco is no biggie for me. I think adding a pinch of tobacco to a jay improves the roll and overall burn. Seems to take that bite away from a big weed rip too

19. If I had like bags of weed laying around like Wiz Khalifa or Snoop Dogg then i'd definitly roll pure all day but I dont and my friend grows some potent bud (Super Lemon Haze in hydroponics with led and both types of MID lamps) so I cant really hold up to a full king size of my bud.

20. Pure pure pure, as someone who smoked mixed for the last 9 years and recently moved to pure its much better.

Or pure mixed with vaoed weed but fuck the tobacco man.