Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pure hash oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cstekk, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Haven't been on the forum in a while and have gotten very into dabbing since then so I thought I'd get on here and share some photos of my last run of hash oil. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390559494.759486.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390559881.809512.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390559891.842982.jpg Turned out extremely pure and yielded about .9 from an eighth of some decently dank shake. Shatters up when it's cold but loosens up when I hold it in my hand. And the dark spot on the picture over the flashlight is just part of a thumbprint from where I pushed on it to flatten it out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Looks like some flame, did you vac or heat purge?

3. This is a nug run of Co2 in soft serve- 6 lbs of Blue dream. It has yet to be dewatered/purged, this is literally straight out of the machine. Only half way through and its already shaping up to be a good 20-25% yield. I love seeing this color! Can't wait to get this out to the collectives.

4. This is a nug run of Co2 in soft serve- 6 lbs of Blue dream. It has yet to be dewatered/purged, this is literally straight out of the machine. Only half way through and its already shaping up to be a good 20-25% yield. I love seeing this color! Can't wait to get this out to the collectives.

Attached Files:

5. Nice man looks yummy! Enjoy

Who Dat!

6. @ OP, is it ISO? whats your tech? looks pretty good!