Pure coil with illadelph a/c

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by a Polish stoner, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Well last Sunday I went on a little smoke ride to my favorite head shop to pick up a tight vac for my bud. Started checking out the bongs and saw one of the pure coils marked down from 600$ to 400$.
    I was contemplating on getting a coil for months before. And my wallet had 900$ when I was there. So called up one of my good friends and told him about the situation. Long story short and 800$ later I'm walking out the front door with 3 big boxes, it felt like Christmas. I immediately go home and pop the coil in the freezer. I bought the pure coil with the illadelph a/c.
    In the long run it was a wise but expensive investment.

Happy tokin grasscity
    Polish.

I'll post pics when I get home.

2. Noooooo! It was not a wise investment. Coils are a waste of money. You should have bought online do you know what kind of glass you could have bought for $800? I hope you REALLLY like mildly cooled down smoke dude... If it was for free and I wouldn't be allowed to sell it to someone such as yourself, I would rather have a Pure straight than a Pure coil.

3. yeah dont rlly prefer coils but whatever floats your boat..but yes there is much nicer glass for 800..or even less.but i wanna see some pics never really seen a coil

4. lets see the pics! Cool collector glass is what you have there!

5. yeah coils are kind of gimmicky

but how much was the ask catcher? please tell me not 400

6. alright ive always loved coils since the first time i hit one. everyone has their own favorite way of smoking and what they use as a tool to do so. dont come in here saying my coil is shit, most of the people that respond dont even have a high end bong. keep the negativity outta here.

an no the a\c was not 400$ it was 250$ i also bought random shit for the bong, k clips extra down stems nice case, etc. shit adds up quick.

7. #7 Whohulkwalk, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2010
    not hating just saying

I would love to see it in action.What kind of illadelph ash catcher did you get.

edit: nobody said your coil was shit.Coils are nice but most bong enthusiast would say there not wroth the price.

8. Fair enough but a coil is a really unfortunate favorite piece. They do what a straight tube and ice does for like, ten times the cost and without fucking up water levels. Big deal. I don't care about cold I want diffusion, but as you said that's preference. You could have bought a Toro 7/13 easy for like $700. It's just kind of like preferring McDonald's to filet mignon. It's such an off preference I almost want to say it's wrong.

PURE. Defining high end since.... never. You could have had a sick ass piece though...

9. here are some pics. the bowl piece was out of the local artist case. that case holds the most expensive pieces in the shop. 75$ i got it for 35$

Attached Files:

10. Well shit you don't. You could have though...

what does this have to mean? stop shitting on my thread. if you dont have anything nice to say about my piece then get the fu** outta here.

11. he's right about pure not being high end but they have been stepping there game up lately.

I'm not gonna lie that is a sexy bong and it looks well made in the pic.

can you post a video of you hitting it?

12. I edited that I noticed it was a bit dickish. I'm sorry but I am great friends with a collector who was always very harsh on my glass opinions. I now realize he just wanted me to know what's what. Have YOU ever hit a high end tube? I just can't believe you prefer a Pure coil to an SG or Toro.

13. Didn't yall's mothers ever teach you anything? If you don't have something nice to say then don't say nothing. There is no point in saying something negative when he already bought the bong. He probably didn't make a thread so people could be rude towards his new investment.

OP: This thing looks ballin'
    Try to post a video of a milk hit if you can, I'd love to see it

14. This is an online forum. I am much more upfront here than in real life and whenever I am a "dick" on here I am just trying to get a point across that I feel would benefit whoever I'm "arguing" with.

To OP I'm sorry about setting this negative tone for your thread but I'm no moron when it comes to glass. My opinions come from experience. I wasn't just trying to spew hate. Once again I apologize and will leave your thread alone. I'll delete posts or something if you want...

15. what a waste of money! i mean pure?! and an ILLADELPH ash catcher that isn't even worked or a showerhead? for 800 DOLLARS!!!!

wow.

16. #16 xxkankasxx, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
    wow your a douche why dont you get your dick out of toros ass...polish nice bong:smoke:

Name-calling is not welcome here. -JD

17. Laughable. I own one piece guess what it is. A Pure motherfuckin' straight haha. As I said, a friend of mine is the one who has spent thousands on tubes, I just hit them. I think that puts me in a much better position to make suggestions on high-end glass, seeing as I don't have the fanboy attachment that the actual buyer does. That being said, fuck you. I'll keep my dick allll in Toro's ass. You got a problem with quality?

18. Fuck you dude. Get the fuck of the forum. What's up with the negativity now on grasscity?

19. Ohh yah. Thanks for all the positive feedback.

20. hey if you didn't want commentary, then you probably shouldn't have posted your china glass. :smoke: