Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Punching Bag and Firecrackers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZeroFallen, Apr 10, 2011.

1. So for some weird reason I found myself standing in the middle of my room listning to death metal shadow boxing, then I remembered I have a punching bag out in the garage. So I go all out on that bitch for only 2 or 3 minutes and im completely gassed. Like what the hell I know I havent exercised for months but I didnt know I was that out of shape. Anyone know if its bad for you to exercise while high(specifically hitting the bag)?

Also my cousins about to come over and were gonna make some firecrackers, hell yeaaaaaaaaaaa