Pulse - Double Showerhead Ash Catcher/Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sghetti nButter, Oct 11, 2013.

1. #1 Sghetti nButter, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
    New poster here.. Not sure if I attached the links correctly or not but I guess I'll find out haha. I haven't seen many pulse products here in the forums, thought I'd give some people an idea of what they are like. This a/c bubbler is awesome, with pretty much zero drag. I've pretty much been using it as my daily, go-to piece. If those links work.. It shows it in it's daily use as a bubbler and a short video of it being used as an a/c on my gridded tongue-honeycomb tube. I know a lot of people will complain about that drag, but I don't mind like I said I use it majority of the time as the bubbler. Let me know what you guys think and post your own pulse or any other high end glass!

Attached Files:

2. #2 Sghetti nButter, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
    Damn, looks like the links don't seem to be working.. I'm at work now and was attempting to upload them straight from my video collection on my iPhone.. Guess it's not working that well. I'll do my best later to add them correctly on my laptop. Edit: attempted to take screen shots of my videos here on my phone since I'm stuck at work haha, enjoy! If they work! Ergg

Attached Files: