Pulling my plant out of the dark for 30 mins

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LovingTree, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Will this stress the plant? She's 30 days into flowering, bud spots formed, lots of white hair and some red.

Bud sites still small

Question though, my friend wants to check her out with her super power magnifying glass. Pulling her out of the dark for 30 mins won't stress her too much will it?

2. To much....well the answer would be no.

BUT I would say that if you can just have him check em when the lights are on that would be better. One night time exposure won't necessarily cause hermie but I dont think its worth the risk if you can potential have him come over at a later time.

Ide also say that 30 days into flowering you aren't close to a finish either...so there really isn't a point to be checkin trichs just yet.

3. Tell your friend that there are 12 complete hours of light period every day in which to use that scope. Leave dark dark.

4. that plenty of enough time to cause hermmie especially if youre going to be playing with it. If you really MUST take it out during the dark cycle take it out 30 minutes before the light comes on or right after the light goes off. Dont take from dark to light to dark again.

5. DO NOT pull your plant into light during the dark cycle. Common sense bro. Use it.