Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pulling hairs off of dank bud.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by badnamajamas547, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Does anyone else do this? It's soooooo good. I always pull the hairs off the bud with tweezers before I smoke it. I smoke the hairs with the weed. It's a real rush high. It's crazy, makes my girlfriend almost halucinate. I can kinda see things with my eyes closed also. It's really something you should try. I've saved hairs from multiple strains and smoked it with two different hash. It's AWESOME. Try it sometimeSent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Seems like an awful lot of hastle and time to be taking.. Why not just blaze the entire bud? lol.

full of shit troll post.

4. The particular bud in the picture is "skunks breath" when I pulled little hairs with tweezers they came out like roots and we're long. It's hard not to pull a little green off too. Try it and tell me how you all like it! There's obviously some weed you can't do this with. I have a quarter pound and I'm probably gonna pull a lot of hairs off soon and roll a joint with them.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. Troll post my ass. I get bud with like centimeter hairs and I just pull off a good little pile and smoke it on top of the bud.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="badnamajamas547" post="19456555" timestamp="1391405569"]Troll post my ass. I get bud with like centimeter hairs and I just pull off a good little pile and smoke it on top of the bud.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="cball" post="19456546" timestamp="1391405502"]full of shit troll post.[/quote]Here's the hash also. This is only one kind. It's made from the Durban dream bud at the bottomSent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. I do this with my nose hairs.

9. [quote name="I Toke Alone" post="19456575" timestamp="1391405795"]I do this with my nose hairs.[/quote]You should do it with your ass hairsSent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. pulling hairs off of dank bud is like milking a cow before eating it

11. I used to do it everytime I picked up, I would smoke a bowl if just red hairs practically with a nug on the bottom and kief on top. Insane highs bro. I've never pulled off hairs tho haha

what does this analogy mean?

is this a common black people saying?

13. [quote name="fruitality" post="19457920" timestamp="1391439444"]what does this analogy mean?is this a common black people saying?[/quote] omg dead lol Sent from my burner

14. lol at white people

15. You smokin bald?

Lol interesting approach lol

I would love to roast a bowl with your qwerky ass lol

That was rich.....I needed that thanks op

16. Didn't mean to quote your black ass. Lol my bad @[member="cothrantyson"] lol

Ment to quote op

17. What the fuck is going on in this thread? OP that's a pretty neat way of changing how you intake all that THC. Similar to grinders that catch a lot of keif I suppose. My latest pickups have been sugar coated crystally, not too hairy. Fuck, now I want to try and make a massive bunch of hairs and vape it..

Maybe some people want a glass of milk with there Hanger Steak.

19. nigga who the fuck wants milk with there damn steak. I'd take some booty with my steak and nothing else

20. Ive had up too a half ounce of just red hair shake. I smoked blunts of it. It did something but I never got high.... An old head once told me the hairs was magnesium but I'm no herbologist or chemist.