Pulled over

Discussion in 'General' started by Thefluffyone, Oct 9, 2013.

1. How can one avoid getting searched? Especially if there is suspicion raised, such as an odor, or past issues with possession?

2. Don't smoke where you will
    Get pulled over???

3. I mean on the way to reup or something (chuckle)

4. On the way back from a reup*

5. There is no Way your FUCKED! either way it goes… Lol ;)

6. Use clear eyes and use a vape and hide your
    Weed in like a little hole you can make by the seat in your
    Car, or something else discrete if less hassle :) good luck

I've got 99 problems but this ain't one.

7. Either walk to meet up or have them deliver. Never drive with illegal drugs on you. 

8. Don't smoke in your car .... If you get pulled over ... You will get searched ....

If you live in an illegal state i wouldn't risk carrying anything ... Not worth it

9. Put it in a jar that seals.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

10. #10 PAToke775, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
    If they say they can smell  it, that's probable cause to search your vehicle.......and at that point, there isn't anything you can do.

If he just routinely asks to search your car without probable cause, just politely decline and tell him you're in a hurry. However, if he really suspects something, he might threaten you with the K9 unit. He may be bluffing, he may not be.

11. I don't smoke in my car. If I carry bud, it's stored in a hidden compartment towards the center of the car. 
    As long as you don't wave a flag of "probably cause" telling the cop to search your car, you'll be ok.

I've been pulled over a few times... never had a car searched. The first step is not getting pulled over. Every time I've been pulled over, it's been because of my car (expired inspection, registration; window tint; broken parts). So don't be like me, and get keep your car legal. Now, if you're stoned and get pulled over because of bad driving, you deserve it. Don't drive stoned if you're not comfortable behind the wheel. 

Do your best to not get pulled over, yet be prepared for it if it happens. Don't go driving around with clothes reeking of weed and bloodshot eyes. If need be, keep some clean clothes and eye drops in your car. Obviously, nothing incriminating should be in plain sight within your car. I don't always think it's appropriate to outright refuse to answer any questions from an officer, but I generally just give very short and vague answers. If they ask you a question you don't want to answer, don't. (Although, be sly about it: Don't answer all the officer's questions and then abruptly stop talking when they ask, "Have you smoked at all tonight?" It's very situational, so you just need to stay calm and use your best judgment.)

12. Sure you can seach my carbutYou know officerI really respect what y'all doin out here, its a risky job, and if it where up to me you'd get payed twice as much. Just so you know mon, out here, I got your back.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Shit I'm not gonna give up how we do it down here but just be smart is the best adivce

14. Shit I'm not gonna give up how we do it down here but just be smart is the best adivce