Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Puking....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ZooYork, Feb 21, 2009.

1. you're swallowing the smoke ... lol not inhaling it. so you burp because there is air in your stomach. just my .02 :) but i could be wrong as i've never seen you smoke haha but from what you describe it seems like that. :smoking:but i'm high. so. lol

2. hahaha 8-10 rips of a 2 footer kill me, your friend must be a champ.

3. Ive been real close to puking like face in the toilet thinking I was gunna. Cleared out a 3' bong couldn't stop coughing for like 30minutes or more probably, and me and a few buddies smoked an O of Super Silver Haze in a 4 hour period of time, and I was feelin so high I wound up not being able to hear anything, felt like I was flying (like Ace Ventura shit), then thought I was gunna puke so I had my face buried in the toilet just waiting, but it never came up lol Was crazy shit haha

4. I have never puked but i have seen my friend puked after 4 of us smoked 5 blunts

5. I've done it once, and ever since i always feel paranoid that im going to puke while blazed only in school though.

6. i did. once. back when i had probably only been smoking for a year or two. i drank a couple of nasty tecates, and about an hour later i was smoking, chilling with this lady friend of mine. one thing led to another and we started making out. right about that time i felt a strong urge to puke, so i did. everywhere, all over her parents deck out by their pool. it was embarassing.

7. Im sorry but that is the funniest shit^^^^

8. i only puke if i cant stop coughin. coughin makes the shit from my stomach come up into my throat, could also be linked to acid reflux... another great reason to toke

9. That's called a panic attack. It was a side result of getting too high.

And no, I've never puked, nor seen anyone puke from ripping some weed..

10. #30 BustedLungs, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    Off topic
    Boobsaregreat:

The pic in your sig is from The Ewok Adventure. I haven't seen that in years. Thats fucking awesome man.

On topic
    I smoke to keep from puking most of the time & to help keep food down.

BL

11. Puked once, and that was the first time i ever hit a bong. After i was sick i had a drink of some water and went back and hit the bong again