Puking

Discussion in 'General' started by persondudeguy, Feb 6, 2004.

?

Have you ever puked from smoking pot?

1. Yes, once

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, more than once

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sometimes on my super pipe (homemade from pneumatic paintball parts:p) i throw up from awesome hits ive done it twice since monday( i can fir 6 good sized nugs in the bowl)

2. I did once. I was smoking with 3 other friends, and they were taking ok hits, but i was taking pretty big hits. well, after a few bowls of theis dank shit, we went out and got a smoothie. Bad idea. When we got back, I puked my guts out. it really sucked, but at least i got to stay home the next day ;)

3. Smoking has generally calmed my stomach, not made it upset. There was time I almost hurled after taking a big toke but it's because there were other substances involved that were causing the nausea. When I first started smoking there would be times that I would cough so hard I thought I was gonna throw up but I never did. Lately I didn't think it was actually possible, but I guess I was wrong.

4. i have puked 3 times. once when i first started i drank an old milwaukee and a bowl out of a bong...another when i smoked and took to big of a hit and puked out of the car door...and just recently when i got caught(read about it in real life stories...called caught!!)

5. no. but i have coughed real bad and thought i might. snowbong hits mess you up. however...i almost have on cigars before. taking too many hits, holding too long...etc. never thrown up but i felt it come up. i was just in my car and not willing to let it out. i always keep my cool, it just gets tough sometimes.

6. Never puked of just grass before. Grass with combination of other things, such as alcohol has brought me to spew, but that could just be the alcohol.

7. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I think the coughing may have induced some vomiting when I was drinking or other things. I cannot remember ever puking from smokin' bud alone.

8. I smoked with this fine ass girl about 4 months ago. It was some pretty good shit, we were so blazed that we werent talking at all. We couldnt think of anything but how stoned we were. Anyway, out of the blue she said that she didnt feel good. Immediately, i got nausious. I ran to the bathroom, hugged the toilet.........and then nothing. I didnt puke, but i felt so much better, like i had.

Extremely Wierd.

9. I puked a ton one time, but I thought it was really strange, so I convinced myself that it was all the bad-for-you junkfood and soda I had just had. That was the night I ate two bags of ruffles, a pint of ice cream, 2 hot pockets, a box of pizza rolls, and 3 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch. Shit no wonder I puked...
    But I know for a fact that I just started getting the spinnies, which happens on occasion, and I think that is what triggered the pukage. Damn spinnies... they're usually pretty fun though.

10. Yesterday was my first time in my 1 year of smoking that I actually puked after smoking. I bought the dankest quarter i have ever seen it reaks through 3 plastic baggies and I rolled a 2g swisher strawberry and blazed it all. About 10 minutes after I began to feel real nautios and threw up on his porch for a long ass time. I think this may have either been the weed or that I drank about 5 hours earlier and had nothing in my stomach all day because I never ate. Crazy experience either way though...

11. Once I puked from smoking alone.. I was smoking with one other person on the back porch of our friend's house. I went to take the cash hit, knowing full well there was hardly any smoke left.. and the fuckin ashy nug sucked through and as soon as it touched the back of my throat i couldn't stop my knee-jerk reaction to puke, and i did so quite tidily on the kids concrete porch, which i promptly hosed off.

the only other time puking from drugs... the night before i was to leave from christmas break to return to university,my good friend and i got fairly plastered and stoned off some capt morgans and some dank... i didn't drink much at this point and needless to say when i woke up after my allotted 5 hours of sleep, and had to get up and start moving around to pack my shit up to go to school, i started feeling really nauseous and decided a bowl might make me feel better. well it did. it made me puke, and afterwards i felt fine.

12. i have never puked from weed, although i have felt a little queasy before. but last weekend i was smoking in my friends basement with about 5 other people using a bong with a bowl capacity of an eighth. one of my buddies ate 3 boxes of thin mints to himsself in like 15 minutes. all of the sudden he just starts projectile vomiting and i had to hold the garbage can up to his mouth. he ended up getting puke all over the chair, carpet, and on a white wool blanket (it was a total loss). just the sound of him puking almost made me puke. it sucked cleaning up accept it didn't smell like barf at all, it smelled just like thin mints.

13. hell no and i never will i love the stuff

14. i once hit some wicked dro, and i held it for a long time. then i started coughing and i puked a little from coughing so much.

15. Nope I have never puked from smoking pot. ... Now taking DXM is a different story...

16. Its not damaging your stomach or anything... or agitating it nonetheless.... So I dont think WEED ITSELF can make you throw up... Maybe eating too much after you smoke.. that might be why

17. Nope, seen it happen to a few people tho.

18. No, never Not from only smoking pot. Pot + too many pharmaceuticals in one day, yes.

19. Last night is the only time I recall throwing up from herb alone. I'm a reasonably skinny guy, and I had repacked my bong 3 times. I was smoking alone, too.

20. i remember when my friend hit a harsh ass seed in a j that i forgot to pick out (this happened on the same night that i had that cop scare, see "scary cop shit" thread) we were passin it back and forth to each other right behind this big ass generator lookin thing, its pretty private back there but its in a very public place. he took a long drag and was barely able to keep it in so he gave me the j and start coughin so badly. he was coughin for like 5 minutes and then he puked a little. i was so glad that no one happened to walk by when that happened because they would have seen someone pukin their nuts out while their on their hands and knees and seen me laughing my ass off with a J in my hand. it was like russian roulette and im just happy that i didnt get that horrid toke that he got.