Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Puked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AquaPipe, Jul 3, 2013.

1. So I partied quite hard this weekend, drank a lot, smoked a lot. I wake up this morning and feel fine because I don't get hangovers. I invite two friends over to smoke a blunt and a few bowls before I go to work.

We ended up stopping at McDonald's and as I was walking up to order, I felt sick and ran to the bathroom and puked and passed out in my buddy's car and then he dropped me off at work.

I smoke every day and is not like I smoked more than I can handle, so what happened?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Bad hangover it seems. Dehydration, maybe greened out a little. Idk

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Its because you drank so much a lol. You basically answered your own question

4. partied to hard

5. But he dosnt get hangovers

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Dehydration, drink alot of gatorade because you lose alot of fluids when you puke

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. This is why I really don't party, nor do I drink.

I smoke Cannabis  :metal:

8. I used to say i dont get hangovers, that wil change one day buddy lol. Ive been a regular toker for 6 years and puked halfway through a blunt the other day. Granted i never smoke blunts and there was over a gram in it with a raw tip in the end. Why does it matter if you threw up? Its part of partying throw up and move on.

9. You probably had a delayed hangover, it's happened to me a few times. I wake up feeling absolutely fine, walk around for an hour or two and then start feeling exhaustion, disorientation, nausea, sometimes just laying down and closing my eyes helps, but eventually my stomach is churning like a mo fo and I'll end up throwing up a few times. I usually feel so much better afterwards.