Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Puked on cat piss

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Apr 21, 2013.

1. So i got the strain "trainwreck" which smells like catpiss, i smoked 1 bowl of it and had my friend be my designated driver, and i got TERRIBLE motion sickness, every slight turn or road bump was like a knife, and i eventually puked twice, afterwards i felt a little better but could my weed be laced? It is very sticky and yeah.

2. "dat loud"

3. I've had trainwreck a couple times and it never smelled like cat piss haha

4. 1,000 posts. figured youd know a bit more about weed

you were just on the verge of greening out. 1 bowl was too much

5. I do but i have really really bad paranoia and sometimes pot makes it worse

6. sounds like you greened the fuck out

7. Nah you greened out. Or you ate something bad.

8. lol when i was still new to smoking i had some trainwreck...
    *now i usually smoked like 1 bowl with a few ppl and i felt good*

So me and my friend smoke a bowl of trainwreck and I barely feel it. Usually i'd be baked. at this point. We go walk around a bit for like 3 mins then smoke another bowl. At this point I kinda lost touch with what was even happening like I got zoned completely. Idk if I was blasted yet. We smoked 1/2 of a 3rd bowl (cause we thought we saw someone looking out their window with their phone) and by then i was GONE. Like incredibly high! ALL i wanted to do was lay down on the ground in like 25 degree weather and whenever i talked it sounded like someone else was saying stuff... But it only lasted for like 30 minutes, then I was only kinda high.

But the comedown was cool, like it was the feeling you get after blacking out/ fainting where everything comes back to you and you feel so good.

9. Lol i thought you puked on a puddle of cat piss hahahahhaa

10. stop smoking

11. maybe they sold it cuz their cat sprayed that weed lol
    did you feel like this? lol [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9le1Z79ZSc]Kenny gets high WTF - YouTube[/ame]

12. smelled like cat piss and u still smoked it? i got some labrador if u liked it :) jk.. i wouldnt have smoked it if it smelld like piss.. just doesnt sound right. lol

13. Its smelled like the weed version of cat piss, like how some weed smells like pine needles but it still smells like weed.

14. Idk you might of greened out bro but the same thing happened to me the first and last time I smoked that synthetic stuff. I took like 5 bowl hits of the synthetic and couldn't control my body and I walked into a wall and threw up. Never touched the stuff since. I stick to that loud haha. But that sour d and train wreck creep up on you and fuck you up

15. Smoking cat piss makes me nauseous as well.

Maybe a cat took a liking to the weed plant that your shit is from? :D

16. You probably smoked cat piss dude...