Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Puked after smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wilniks1, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Ok so last night it was about my 6th time smoking weed. I always have used a pipe until last night. My friend has a nice 900 dollar illedelph bong and I took 1 gigantic hit and 2 medium hits. Shortly afterwards I felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. I then proceeded to puke for probably a total of like 20 minutes. What do you guys think happened?Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. #3 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014

Suuuuuper high.

Edit: That's just your body reacting to the smoke I believe, trying to expunge it from your system. Maybe you inhaled too much, maybe the weed was too potent, maybe you didn't blow out all the smoke -- lots of factors could go into it. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Although, come to think of it, I don't think I've ever puked while smoking weed. I came close a few times while smoking cigarettes, just because it tasted awful...

3. Like really really high

4. Do you really need to start a thread about puking after taking one too many bong rips as a beginner?

5. You probably swallowed some smoke, which causes you to throw up.

6. Aw that happened to me once when I first started smoking, don't worry you're completely fine. Did you cough a lot? If you coughed a lot that is what triggered the throw up. Either that or you just got really high and your body isn't used to it yetSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. plenty of experiences seeing people puke. 
    As an immigrant, most of my friends either don't smoke weed or they only try at parties. (they still see it as an evil drug in many Asian countries)

There are a few reasons why we puke. one of the reasons is the smoker isn't experienced and not accustomed to smoking too much smoke at once. So our body reacts naturally. 
    this can be avoided by, of course, taking smaller hits or smoke some joints instead. (900 bong tho)

Another reason could be your cough. Sometimes we cough too crazy it gets in the way of us releasing gases from our stomach. When we cough, we lean over and push against our stomach. So if you are really full (worse if you are full from beer) and you are coughing, the gases in your stomach would make your stomach uncomfortable and eventually you puke.

But personally I think you just smoked too much :p I still take multiple pussy hits, not everybody has to finish one bowl in one hit. take it easy 

8. Sounds like your body just wasn't used to inhaling that much smoke. Bongs give allot more smoke and can be allot more harsh then a pipe at least imo.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. it's simply because you smoked more than you can handle. I remembered smoking too much and had to throw up on the side of 7/11. 

10. You greened out Man. Basically means you smoked more than you could handle

11. You greened out hard. It happens to the best of us

12. That happens when you smoke too much haha. You greened out, you have to learn your tolerance. Try smoking less next time. Also, don't feel pressured to milk it to the point of a full hit, just do what you can! My friend has a higher tolerance than me so when we smoke, I'll get to the point of being baked and I'll let him know that I'm good and he can finish the bowl. But yea next time don't do so much haha

13. Happened to me once if you take the smoke right to your stomach you'll throw up

14. #15 Bmxboyyzz345, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Green outttt, happened to me about a month ago believe it or not with my tolerance. Smoked a .6 of pure kush out of my friends gravity bong (forgot to bring my piece), and after the last hit i was done almost got the spinnies I think I helt too big of hits in for too long thats why

15. Rare but it happens my buddy was smokin a bong and the slide got stuck and he kept inhaling until he finally ripped it out he took such a gigantic hit he puked. Nothing really out of the ordinary cause it just so happens you were smoking a bong aswell.

16. You just took a really big hit and aren't use to it c: plus you prolly swallowed it which I love to do but don't do it till you can handle duh smoke

17. You greened out lol

18. takin too big of a hit just irritates your throat and esophagus, which triggers the puking as a way to get the "bad stuff" out of your body

19. I did this twice when I first started it's all good you will get over it. Just keep smoking and you will get use to itI Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎