Pug Love!

Discussion in 'General' started by Durchii, May 19, 2006.

1. I know there's someone out there besides me who loves pugs and/or has a pug. ^-^
    Mine is kinda crazy, but right now, hes chilling out on the rug next to me.
    Enjoy a small synopsis of pug pictures. Adorable, yes?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

....Aww....

2. Hahah, pugs are funny. From my room (2nd floor) the window I face when im at my computer looks down into my neighbors yard, they have a pug, who is very defensive of his home, he barks at me when im on my porch. Sometimes I lower my shades so I can just see him, and I open my window and whistle.
    It freaks him out because he cant see me and doesnt know where its coming from, so he runs around in circles barking everywhere for at least 15min after i whistle :D

am i cruel?

edit: btw, it would be good if you edit your post and go back to the line (by pressing enter) after each one of those pics, so we dont have to sidescroll to see em! ;)

3. Hey man your dogs are fuckin sweet! I love my dog I think i'll go take a picture of him, he's not a pug but I love my dog and your dogs are really cute so yeah.

4. My buddy had a pug that was THE biggest stoner I knew lol. It would eat stems seeds and bare weed. That dog loved too smoke. Make sure when they are old enough you get em nice an baked! And yes they are damn cute

5. yea i got pug too her name is lucy and i shes bad ass

6. Even though I'm not a dog person, I still think that pug dogs are some of the most adorable creatures on the face of the Earth.