Puffer's Pickups of Pipes, Pieces & other Pot smoking parts

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Puffer6, Aug 11, 2011.

1. got my phone back so i will have torch pictures...Also i already sold that Yellow and Blue Spoon i just posted a few days back...i liked it but it was not one of those pipes where you just know you want to keep it forever.

My birthday is coming up so i might be buying myself some new glass...hopefully i can get this Sherlock i have been licking my chops over.

PUFFER

2. Just picked this sexy thing up today. Hoping to smoke out of it tonight. Only 50$ , nice thick glass, double chamber, beautiful color. I couldn't be happier :)

Attached Files:

3. thats a pretty sick double bubbler you got right there Metalguitar and thanks for posting in my thread...its lonely around these parts......check out my new torch in the next post....

PUFFER

4. #64 Puffer6, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
    TORCH&Glass 001.jpg

TORCH&Glass 002.jpg

TORCH&Glass 003.jpg

TORCH&Glass 004.jpg

TORCH&Glass 005.jpg

notice the 2011bc double bubbler with the Wildrok Inline attached.....its my new favorite setup if i want to get killer ripped!

5. Its my first torch that you can just run straight out of the big bottle of butane....I picked up 12 big cans of that butane so i should be stocked up for doing Oil and Hash Dabs for a few years:D

6. never smoked oil. so yeah, I'm jelly.

7. Around 2009-2010 I started learning about exctractions methods and i became very interested due to my high tolerance

I'm on the fence about ordering the honey bee extractor from the GC shop....anyone have any experience with this piece of equipment?

Puffer

8. It's not glass or stainless steel and I've heard to stick to those sooooooooooo
    idk

9. yea thats what i heard also...but i think it is made from a Metal im just not sure which kind....anyone else have any opinions on the Honey Bee Extractor?

PUFFER

10. Just decided last minute while i was browsing AyLT to buy a SG Green Label Down Grid Mini 60mm Stemline...

i am in love with my Natty Splash 60mm so i figured why not have a backup just in case anything were to ever happen to either one of my SG tubes i would always have a second one on hand right away.

anyone else have any Sg pieces...feel free to post pics in my thread.

PUFFER

11. oh I wish I had some SG. someday I'll have a pillar. :devious:

12. Hell yeah Pillar's are the top of the top....everyone seems to Rave about them.

I like SG but i would have trouble spending $900 on a non worked PIllar and $1100-$3000 on a worked one :eek:

if i ever smoked out of it i would have to be in a padded room with tons of Pillows and naked women...also i would not let anyone hit it because none of my friends could afford to pay me back if they broke it.

I remember when i thought $300 was a lot to drop on a bong and i thought $500 was insane..now i see all these potheads dropping a Stack on a single tube..it blows my mind.

PUffer

13. yeah but, my car is a fucking POS and it cost $2600. I mean price is relative.

however my favorite tube I've ever had or hit I got from the grasscity shop for $206.50.

14. which tube was that? i have a $55 blackleaf that is smoother than my Roor haha.

and a lot of my friends don't give a shit about cars so they drive around beat up cars and trucks..im a little bit into cars so i blew a lot of my pay on my car before my son was born...once he was born the car was paid off but now i don't go out and buy Rims or a new Exhaust for it like i did a few years back.

I have friends who are really big potheads who don't even know what SG or 2011BC is...they just don't care about glass like i do

15. my inner fire beaker.
    [​IMG]

16. thats a sick worked beaker....when i bought my first bong i really did not know much so i spent about $170 on a clear Roor beaker...if i had the choice i would have taken a worked beaker like yours...the colors are sick and from the looks of that tube i can say its def worth every penny you paid if it was only $200

PUFFER

17. This.
    I wish my friends shared in being passionate about everything surrounding cannabis and not just cannabis itself.
    They wouldn't know who SG, BC, Toro, Itza, LW, Mobius, Hamm, are, any of em! Only what's in the LHS, which is SYN, SB, Zob, Pure, HiSi, the likes.

It's sad cause they still buy glass from time to time, but online where it's at around us and they need to change up their supplier!
    Sad.

18. exactly my point...same story over here bro...my buddies all smoke trees but none of them even know what hot hit wands are, ti curve, oil/hash dome, and all that cool shit.

and not to meantion all the sick brands pumping out these new innovative pieces like SG and 2011bc, Itza,Toro, Mobius,LW ect..

they don't even know what they are missing haha

19. Yeaaah, i went to the lhs with a buddy recently and pointed out the domes and skillets. They know about qwiso but I'm trying to get them interested in bho so we can ALL try it!
    I'm at least interested in what i'm missing :rolleyes: