Puffer's Pickups of Pipes, Pieces & other Pot smoking parts

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Puffer6, Aug 11, 2011.

1. #1 Puffer6, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Puffers Pieces....I will be adding glass and new accessories regularly to keep a collection of my glass online so i can continue to build my collection with a place for all my pictures...feel free to make comments or ask questions about any of the pieces you see in this thread.

2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 001.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 002.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 003.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 004.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 005.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 006.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 007.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 008.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 009.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 010.jpg

here are a couple to get this thread started...a couple more to come when i have some time to get some more pics of my glass.

PUFFER

2. Sick collection ya got going there man. I have an inline ash catch attached to a j-hook like that as well. I rip my vape through it since i find it to be a little harsh with just bowls... yours looks like it might diffuse a little better though. How does it hit?

How to you like that monarch display thingy to? i was thinking of just rigging one up in my dads woodshop...

3. very nice collection. +rep

4. nice i love my J hook because its so easy to attach to any of my ash catchers...i have more glass i will post up later.

The Monarch display is really solid and high quality...but the price was a little steep although my slides like sitting together in a row :D.

before the Monarch i was just using two different slide holders i made from Wood...all you need to do is try drilling different size holes and see what fits your slides..its quite easy but i wanted something cleaner.

PUFFER

5. thanks Shitloaf that is the first rep i have ever received...right back at you my man!

PUFFER

6. a couple more Pieces...

2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 011.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 012.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 013.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 014.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 015.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 016.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 017.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 018.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 019.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 020.jpg

7. 2011BC Double Mini Bubbler with Keif on top :smoking:
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 021.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 022.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 023.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 024.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 025.jpg
    2011BC Bubbler & Other High End Glass 026.jpg

8. pretty sick collection bruh.

i need to step my glass game up!

hahaha.

9. If you don't mind me asking what are the little tubes of glass by roor? Just one hitters? And very very nice collection man, can't wait for milk shots

10. Yea those are just heavy duty hitters...the glass is really thick...i actually bought one for my buddy and one for me but i have not given it to him yet.

I also picked up the Black Illadelph with platinum label Onie which as 4 holes in the bowl and is def better than those hitters shown...It is the best tasting on the go pipe if you like combustion like me....i sometimes like a dry piece now and again

PUFFER

11. Shit! Very nice man.

12. thanks blade your profile picture is nice!

13. Looking good man!

I dig that slide stand! Did you grab in online or in a head shop?

14. hooray for combustion!! nothing against vape-heads but I'm all about those thick clouds of smoke :bongin:

15. thanks man i had to step up to the plate and pay full price and then some online....my State's laws for Glass are still a bit mirky and this makes for zero glass shops in my city....so weak...so i buy glass when i go on vacation or i order online.

plus rep back at you man!

16. Man oh man that is one smoking set up you got there.

I love the 2011 BC bub.

17. thanks man i appreciate it....i know you are a glass guru like some of the others on here so it means im on the right track...i will post pics of my new SG piece tomorrow and if i remember i will get some pictures of a few other toys i have.

PUFFER

18. stemline?

19. [quote name='shitloaf']stemline?

Def a stemline :D

20. #20 Puffer6, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    A few before the weekend for you stoners to check out
    The Phattapillar and Woodie the one hitter!
    High End Glass 001.jpg

High End Glass 002.jpg

High End Glass 003.jpg

High End Glass 004.jpg

High End Glass 005.jpg

High End Glass 006.jpg