Puffers Feelin Down

Discussion in 'General' started by Venomous Puffer, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey GC i just wanna use this thread to kinda let some shit out. Im just feelin really down right now. I dunno everybody in my house right now is sufferin and its gettin me down. my step dad is throwin up hes got some stomach bug or sumtin my moms is crying from pain shes suffering from some unknown excrusiating pain in her lower back and burning thats running down her back and legs. and this all started after she had surgury on her spine years ago and they were supposed to remove a herniated disc and instead they removed that AND a fucking joint in her spine and it fucked her up.

they put her on OCs recently and so she tried taking 1 and it just put her so out of it, made her throw up multiple times and so now she cant take em cause the same shitll happen so shes lying in bed in terrible pain and i feel so useless. i cant do anything to help nothing i do helps her and no matter how many times i comfort her as soon as i leave i hear her crying again. i have all this i keep bottled up and it just feels like a ball of stress and pain thats sitting in my chest and as soon as i start to think about her it hurts cause i know i cant do anything. this has been goin on for years and im so tired of this and yet as soon as i think of how depressed im feelin i realize shes in alot more pain then i am, then i feel like an asshole and it makes me more depressed. im so tired the shit wont stop comming

2. Sorry to hear your feeling so blue stress really sucks, I hope things look up for ya bro.

3. That sucks, sorry man. What\'s kinda fucked up about the situation is how good weed can be at nausia and painkilling, but your parents won\'t smoke it because of the propoganda :(

4. I totally understand where youre coming from. I dont live at home anymore but recently, like three months ago, my mom was diagnosed with cancer. She is going through chemo right now and is schedualed to have the tumors removed, so all we can do right now is hope. My mom is smoking pot though. For the first time in over 20 years she says. :cool:

Its really hard to watch people you love be in pain. I hope they get better soon.

5. Your mom threw-up the OC\'s becuase she took too high of a dose. What MG are they? Tell her to split one in half (maybe even into a 4th, because the smaller the pill, the less effective the time release is). Should take the pain right away, and give her a pretty nice, puke-free buzz, aswell.

6. they were 5/325 mgs. and im not sure but i heard ur not supposed to break them up because then it can be released all at one time which could be dangerous dunno tho. thank you for the advice

and thanks to everyone for their support i appreciate it

7. All of that sucks, Puffer. You\'re real about your feelings though and are sincere in how you care about your Mother so that shows a lot about your character! :)

I can\'t handle any kind of pain killers at all. I always puked no matter what the dosage. However, my doctors would give me Phenergan to combat the nausea if I really needed to take pain pills. The Phenergan would make me sleepy but it prevented the vomiting that went with the pain killers. Tell your Mom to ask her doctor to prescribe that for her. It will make a huge difference.

As for you, keep your chin up and realize that you caring about her helps more than you can imagine. There\'s a lot of parents, unfortunately, that can\'t depend on their children for even a kind word. I hope things get better, Puffer. :)

8. Oooh! She has percocets (non-time release oxycodone) then. Pills read \"512\" I\'m assuming? I had the same exact ones. She only took 1 and threw-up? That has to suck. I ate 5 time and had the chillest time of my life. If she\'s taking more than 1, have her tone it down. High doses of oxycodone is known to induce vomitting.

9. yea its crazy she only took 1 and shes throwin her guts up, shes just really sensitive to them :(

thanks rmjl i really appreciate it. i will mention them to her and ill look into them also. thank you

10. hey venny, sorry to hear about your mom dude, just keep the faith! You know where to contact me if you wanna talk or just vent. Much love bro.

Another thing, rmjl... I was hospitalized once because i was dehydrated and they gave me phenergan and i had an allergic reaction. I verbally assaulted the doctors, swung at the nurses and stood up and pissed on the floor! i was allergic to it and it sent me into a rage :eek:

11. take her pills and smoke a blunt youll feel better

[COLOR=\"Red\"]
    Very insensitive post!!! *RMJL[/COLOR]

12. extremely uncalled for

i think ima close this thread soon cause i got some good advice, the support i was lookin for, and i wanna go out on a good note before i get another comment like the one above, which just hurts to see that some people really dont give a shit. and i know that there are plenty that dont but just dont post if ur gonna say stuff like that.

thank you guys that posted supportive comments, i was cryin my eyes out feelin like shit and knowin u guys care means the world to me.

13. I\'ll close it for you, Puffer. :)

We\'re all here for you, dude!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.