Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

puff puff pass? or puff x4 til u pass?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AC Slater, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Yeoo what up, i was just wondering how you all go on with ur blunt rotations. the most common is puff puff pass im guessin but when me and my boys smoke a blunt its always like puff puff puff puff pass ya know what i mean. we just like to hit it for however long we feel and then pass it, so im wondering what do u do? puff puff or puff iit however long u like?

2. Yea, that is pretty much the same way me and all my boys do it. It is fucking stupid to just puff puff and then pass on a blunt because they are usually giant. Puff Puff on joints/pieces and Puff Puff Puff Puff on a blunt. :D

3. yeah, we also do that around where im from

4. what i consider puff puff. is like 2 exhales. so i can hit it 3 times in 1 hit and 2 in the next. it dont mean im taking 5 hits off of it. just 2 :hello: Keep blazin

5. if its just two people, ill sometimes puff puff, kinda half ass puff. . . then pass.

but really its just puff puff pass. any other way, is wrong!

6. if one's smoking with quite a few people, than most of the time one will take 2 or 3 puffs and pass it on. as long as everyone gets the joint. but than again, when smoking with multiple people, most of the time there are quite a few joints being rolled, smoked, passed... so as long as everyone get's something to smoke, it's all good by my book...

when i'm just sitting with a friend or 2 and smoking, we just take as many puffs as we want.

but than again, it's not like weed's something so expensive or hard to come by around here. so we're very casual about all those "routines"

7. oh and i consider a puff an exhale. so i do two exhales. i usually inhale like 2-3 times on a blunt and like 2 times max on a joint. . . per hit. i like to throw a little oxygen inbetween each inhale.

8. As with some of the others here, to me a "puff" is an exhale... Around here it's usually puff puff pass... But if lots of people are throwin in, or if it's just a couple people, we chill w/it a bit more... If it's my pot I usually take an xtra hit, lol.

9. If its no more then 3 people i just do whatever, so long as nobody takes the piss its cool, and if they do they are out of the rotation, more then that i do a four toke pass

10. I don't understand ... when I exhale that's a hit, not a "puff". Puff is taking a bit of smoke, mixing some oxygen, then taking a bit more smoke. There's no exhale in the process.

11. blunt 3-4 puffs
    joint 2 puffs
    bong/bowl/spoon/bubbler 1 puff (usually bowls are relatively small and the first few hits are green and if your smoking with a few peolple. ehhh u get the drift im high as hell)

12. Same with us

joints 2 hits

blunts 3 hits

pipe and bongs 1 hit

13. completely depends on who and how many people are blazin on it

if its like me and 2 of my boys....chill on that shit...especially on a ride

if its me and like 3 or 4 others..maybe one boy and then just 2 chill kids..usually do a puff puff cuz some people love to babysit...also my boy always gets 2nd

14. My group has a one hit pass rule on glass, and a puff puff pass (that is 2 exhales) on anything rolled. We need this in place because we have a couple of member that without the rule would be doing 5x puff pass

15. If it's a blunt, i'll keep hitting it til the person next rotation reminds because i'll forget i'm hitting it. If I remember, i'll usually take 2 puffs.

16. I usually don't smoke joints just because i usually roll at least .5 into it and i could have easily pearled a nice Vega or swisher and have it last a lot longer. I love smoking blunts after work its such a satisfying feeling. I also have a 3ft bong w. an ash catcher and 3 percs and 5 bowls and I still prefer a blunt most of the time. :smoke: .

2 hit pass word up

17. Usually we just do one hit and then pass on bowls, which is mostly all we smoke. I have no problem following this rule if I am matching with someone. One thing I hate though is when I load the whole fat bowl of weed, the other person contributes nothing and then I decide to take 2-3 hits since its all MY WEED and they are like "Wtf man its one hit and then pass". I feel like saying "Fuck you, I just loaded the whole damn bowl. If I take an extra hit or 2 here and there, you should have no objection"

18. blunts the shit is a 3 hit. but we are prone to chiefing.:smoke:

19. Well I am a hermit so I don't smoke in groups all that often.

20. puff puff pass when it is all most out so every one hits it more