Publix drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by btuzzolino, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Hi I just had a Publix saliva drug test today (7/6). I didn't know they were going to test me immediately after the interview. I smoked a few bowls last night (7/5) and did half of a hydro 10 mg (7/4).

Just wondering if I'm totally screwed lol

Thanks,
    Brianna

2. Have you asked your boss this question? He would know more than a bunch of cannabis enthusiasts on a web forum.

3. If you didn't want the job you performed perfectly. Now that you know some employers test you should know what to do next but I wonder if you do.

4. LOL! You failed big time gurlfriend.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Not sure if anyone will see this but i have a interview tonight at 6pm where they will probably dt me... I started smoking this morning around 8am.. to get an alarm i set on my ohone tbat said "dont smoke, you have the publix interview"... So fml. I took 3 drags off a small joint. Do you think i will pass the drug test? How can i prevent myself from failing? Please help.. Im desperate. If i get caught my life would be OVER

6. If you brushed your teeth you're probably fine. Last saliva test I took I passed like 8 hours after smoking

7. Do you know if the saliva test applies to all states ?

8. Marijuana is only detectable for 12-24 hours via a typical saliva drug screen, and they're often not even that effective if the person brushes their teeth and rinses their mouth out well beforehand. Opioids can be detectable for up to three days though, so your chances of passing are rather slim IMO.