Public Schools and Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by KushFanDango, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Now that I think of it, schools taught me about American history and how America was developed since Christopher Columbus (he brought marijuana there on his ship) to the time we are in now. Not once in those books or lectures was weed ever brought up. They never mentioned how the plant was the biggest cash crop in the country and had a huge impact on the creation of the land.

They never mentioned that all farmers were actually required to grow it! Also I learned even the declaration of independence was written on hemp paper o_O?!

So what gives, they bash and make weed seem like a bad thing, but fail to mention how it helped and shaped our country?

2. What else is new :confused_2:

3. Schools don't believe in Marijuana.

4. I believe in marijuana.

5. Well you know what I don't believe in public school I think it's just a myth

6. its the way of the world man. we won't see cannabis get the dues it deserves until it gets legalized and it won't be legalized until it gets it's dues.

it's a neverending cycle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs5MWLzE-go]Freddie Gibbs - The Neverending Cycle - YouTube[/ame]