pubic hair

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pheelgood, Oct 18, 2011.

1. are you shaved? trimmed? long?
    OOPS TYPO, MEANT TO SAY HIPPY*
    me personally i usually shave my pubic hair (not my gooch) but right now i have it just trimmed. Im starting to like it a little more and ill see how my girlfriend reacts to it tonight :)

2. Trimmed, I'm sure my girlfriend likes that as well. I mean, she's shaved so yeah why not at least trim mine.

3. I choose the hippo one. Short and prickly. :smoke:

4. accidentally voted shaved, thought this was about girls lol fuck sakes

5. I trim no girl likes eating pubes.

6. Im rockin the hippy style. I used to trim but im too lazy to do it anymore. :D

7. trimmed is the way to go!

8. Bitches need shave

9. Lol a mouthful of pubes. Men should trim, ladies should trim/shave.

10. shaved is so unrealistic.

11. I trim my junk. If you shave it you got to keep shaving it every day or else your crotch turns into a cactus. Fucking sucks bad.:(

12. Trimmed. Close trim for women. Itching just blows

13. Yeah, the main reason I quit trimmin is because it makes my balls/dick its for like the first 3 days. Its annoying..

14. Fuck shaving. Tried to go alll slick one time and the second night I was like scratching my balls til they bled.

15. It's too hard to maintain, especially because the skin is so sensitive.

Agreed.
    This is why I trim.
    I have been known to shave bare for special occasions ;) ;)
    My guy doesn't do any manscaping though, and I don't really mind...

16. #17 SirBongwalski, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
    Trimmed my hedge every 2-3 months shaving is only for my face. Plus shaved feels weird I like having some pupes by my dong it's like a fancy fur coat or hair.

17. LOL amen to that

18. Shaved leaves nasty cases of pimples and horrible ouch for days. I keep mine trimmed very shortly. Women need to shave.

19. [quote name='"flapflip"']Shaved leaves nasty cases of pimples and horrible ouch for days. I keep mine trimmed very shortly. Women need to shave.[/quote]

Sounds like a double standard to me. We're supposed to endure itchy pimples...it is only nice for the first 12 hours then shit goes down hill real fast.