Pubic hair on guys/girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GanjFarmer', Jul 13, 2013.

1. For guys and girls, if you are going to have sex with someone how would you prefer their pubic hair to be? Shaved? Trimmed? Shaved into a perfect star? Like the amazon?

For me I would like fully shaved, maybe a little landing strip. But I aint trying to come up from eating you out and pull hair out of my mouth. :laughing:   And I can't shave, I'm sure some guys can relate on that. Shaving completely feels weird and uncomfortable. Trimming is definitely okay though.

2. I carefully trim my pubes on the daily into the spitting-image of a one-up mushroom.

3. #4 sai, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
     jk hahaha

if you're a dude i really have no preference as long as you're clean. i do prefer that you're trimmed at least. if you're a hairy beast i'm not about to be sticking my face in a forest to find your nutsack.

as a girl, i like it all gone. not letting a boy near my junk if i'm not manicured  :laughing:

mamma mia!

5. :laughing: :laughing:

6. Trim definitely. When I'm having sex, I don't want to confuse the girl's "Holy of Holies" with Osama Bin Laden

7. I gotta keep my junk trimmed up real well. Not about to put a blade anywhere near my meat and veg, so trimming suits me just fine.

On women, you better be shaved. I can deal with a landing strip or something, but i'm not prepared for a safari. If i dive in and hear sasquatch somewhere in there beating off i'm burning that jungle down. :lol:

8. I've had bad experiences when I was young :( Nothing serious just hurt like a bitch.

9. I bet it did!

10. For you guys who don't want to use a razor for fear of being cut, I suggest a better razor. I use a Gillete Fusion Proglide with a 5 blades system and my nuts always get a nice smooth shave with no nicks, also replace your razor when it starts getting dull (you'll know because your skin will be a lot more irritate and you'll get a lot more cuts from a dull one).

no, you don't WANT to shave.  there is nothing keeping men from shaving, so stop making bullshit excuses while expecting women to shave.

12. Get off your fucking high horse. Obviously "cant" was used in the context of not "wanting" too. You obviously knew what context I meant it in because you didnt quote the rest of what I said stating why I dont shave completely. Sounds like someone has their crotch looking like a 12 year old boys and it trying to start an argument over it. :rolleyes:

13. I shave just because I feel like girls like that, although I go a week or two in between so I usually have at least a little hair. Females I expect to be shaved a little hair is ok but no more than that.

14. Girls with pubes give me a boner.

15. I nicked my balls with electric trimmer trying to shave em like a month ago and it bled like a bitch..Ill stick with scissor trim

16. Funny story.  Well not real funny at the time but I can see the humor now.   Was trimming with a pair of scissors about a week ago and ended up snipping my sack about a  1/4".     That s.o.b.  bleed like it would never stop.  Completely soaked my bath towel and was about ready to head to the hospital when I finally got it to stop bleeding.   Healed up real quick I was surprised.  I think I'll use little kids safety scissors next time.

17. Same happened to me :( It was like2-3 years ago. I was using scissors in the shower and I knicked my balls. OMG! it hurt so bad, it hurt to walk too. Thank god it wasnt worse than what it was.

18. shaving is the easy part (use one of those razors that vibrates, seems to work better) 

the shitty part is when it starts to grow back in and its all prickly, and it feels like there's sandpaper being scraped across my nuts whenever I move. ugh. not fun. I only tried it once, haven't since.

...speaking of which, is there anything one could do to avoid that?

as for girls, I like totally shaved or neatly trimmed- landing strip or a little triangle above is fine, sometimes even hotter than totally shaved (especially if they're a redhead). depends I guess, just keep it tidy and we're good.

19. I don't like a guy to be clean shaven. That's weird to me. and the stubble irritates my pussy. I like guys to have hair. Not a jungle, but not super short either.

I wax my pussy. Nothing is as smooth and soft as waxing.