PUA thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jnerps, Aug 9, 2012.

1. YOu guys wont believe this.
    i met this chick when i was like fucking 12? and then saw her again when i was like 13, she then added me on fb and we have talked a couple of times since.
    anyways, tomorrow morning im leaving to canary islands with my family, and guess who just wrote on my fb chat? this chick, apparently shes gonna be our guide from tomorrow until we leave, because my dad is friends with her mom but her mom is fucked in her knees.
    and shes FINE as hell now.
    wish me luck ahahah. im pretty sure ive got a chance.

2. Lucky bastard. If only I could find girls I knew from childhood. Haha

3. #63 F. Fontaine, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012

But Gryphonics... you've missed the entire object of pickup culture/game. Its not about getting into a relationship. It's either about getting into a one night stand with a girl, establishing a "harem" with several girls, or being able to have choice of many women. I also don't see how people who have sex with other people not in the context of a relationship are "desperate". Game can certainly help men get into a relationship and keep the spark alive in the relationship but that's not the objective of most men who study it.

I also find your condescending nature to be very irritating. Its like "oh look at me guys, I have an awesome girlfriend, I feel so sorry for you all that have random hookups". Its not cute.

A lot of pickup/game/seduction is bullshit. I don't agree with negs, AMOGs, or whatever other bullshit is out there. I do agree with the core of game which is the betterment of the person and accentuating your already positive characteristics. A lot of game is focused on becoming a better person in general and being attractive to people, not just girls. I've been naturally good with females from an early age. Now, I just have a name to call what I've been doing for years. I had a father figure who taught me all of these things. Most guys unfortunately don't have males in their life to teach them these things, they're just expected to let things "fall into place".

An effective user of game finds that he is able to have his pick of women, not just because he "got lucky". Much of game is based off of evolutionary psychology and as rollinjoints said earlier, many females are hardwired to respond to a lot of the things game teaches.

Then again if you don't have yourself in order first, all the game in the world isn't going to help you.

4. Hahaha you wasted your time typing that, did you not read a couple posts below? Come on daaawwggg.

5. Yes, I "wasted my time" typing it considering a majority of the post wasn't even directed towards you.

6. Good post, I wanted to say something similar but you summed it up nicely.

7. Turned out she is cool as shit, but had a boyfriend of over 2 years, she tried hooking me up with a friend of hers but we never met, bad timing.

8. I'm starting school at university in a few days, anyone ever tried college/uni game? I'm gunna have no friends at this university, but I feel like it'll be easier to make friends than last year at college... Since starting pickup I feel like my social skills have gotten way better, its awesome!

9. Your posts reek of insecurity.

10. #70 F. Fontaine, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    I hate to sound like I'm bragging here but I was already a natural around females from an early age due to the all-encompassing influence that my father had on my life. I've been told by many females I'm attractive, so that doesn't hurt either. I hadn't even heard of game (with the exception of Neil Strauss and VH1s Pickup Artist) until earlier last year and my freshman dorm room was a revolving door of girl after girl. That doesn't mean I couldn't get better though. Looking at some things on the Internet tightened up my inherent natural game. So if you're a natural, learning game will not hurt you it can only help. Only if you learn the right things though because there's a lot of junk out there...

Once you've internalized this stuff and use it on college girls, its like shooting fish in a barrel with an automatic weapon. I've seen friends who have mastered this stuff and the transformation is absolutely astounding. I know a guy who went from being an overlooked "loser" in freshman year to having girls fight over him in front of my eyes by sophomore year. I've seen a guy who thought for sure he would never get laid but built up confidence, started learning this, and now he has sex with different girls every weekend with ease. I've seen a guy who just used to play Halo on the weekends and get no female attention to having one of the baddest girls I have seen in a while as his girlfriend that just melts in his presence.

If you're good looking, its like playing on easy mode. There is absolutely zero resistance. Its so easy to let this stuff get to your head and use it for the wrong reasons.

But anyway, good luck with college. Don't confine yourself socially and you'll be fine.

11. word, thats the most stupid thing ive read about girls.
    i bet a million pounds that before he met his mexican girlfriend, they didnt know eachother ;) :rolleyes: .
    Even before you met your mother, you didnt know her... everyone is unknown to everyone at some point.

12. Pretty much agree w/ everything F.Fontaine has posted. It's really all about inner game... if you solve your problems at the core, the rest will be taken care of and you won't need any of that other BS.

Most PUAs (ie Neil Strauss) will mention inner game and may feed you a few pages of mental masturbation, but that's about it. They don't really take the time to delve into it, which is pretty fucking ridiculous.

Why Learning To Pick Up Women Is A Waste Of Time. | Attraction Institute

I thought this was a pretty good article... loved the Matrix reference haha.

I haven't read his ebook (and don't intend to), but I've only heard good things about it.

13. #73 Gryphonics, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    Are you blind and dont know how to read some posts down? 2ez
    [​IMG]

14. Last post on this for me. Polarizing but my experience.

---
    Spend longer than you should know. At the END OF THE DAY for me, I initially got what I was looking for, but mostly what I thought I was looking for. The PUA community (not their techniques, but the way the system is built) is a cult. It is a cult. The cult thing fucked me up a bit, so for me I wouldn't recommend getting into this persay. They have some great common sense stuff, but if you're going to PUA stuff please do a bootcamp where you actually see people ONE ON ONE rather than the internet. That's all.

15. What the fuck are you talking about?

16. Uh yeah, most everything he said about girls there is wrong. It's that type of thinking that gets guys stuck in the friend zone. They aren't confident so the move slowly, cautiously. Girl understandably thinks he's not interested, and moves on. Guy can't understand why she's no longer interested/got with that other dude.

17. A lot of the more recent PUA material I've seen has been all about inner game and natural game. I've been checking out RSD shit lately, and their material is almost entirely inner game.

I wouldn't say its a cult, but more of a tool. I think bootcamps are for people who can afford it (aren't busy) or are hard-case newbies, but this shit can be practiced and perfected without actually going to a "lair" or whatever.

18. I'm starting College in January and I cannot fucking wait! And I'll be 21. The ultimate freedom. Intend to run a lot of game.

19. Aight gc, need some suggestions. Saw an old highschool friend at uni, heres some background info bout her.

Back in highschool when I was awkward as fuck around girls, this chick for whatever reason liked me, ever since my friends found out I had a crush on her and made me ask her out first year of school. She said no cuz she wasn't allowed to date cuz of her parents, but said we could be "friends". (she did the quotes with her fingers)
    Me being me, i didnt do shit. Even years later when she told me she was allowed to date. This girl was fuckin hot too, yet I still stayed just friends....

Anyways, she and I know each other fairly well, I got her number earlier today and I'm gunna take her out. Wasn't gunna at first, but then she hinted that she had just got her own place and her roommate was out for the weekend so she had nothing to do. Might as well have some fun right? :p

I fucking suck at figuring out what to do, with friends or girls. Dinner is too formal, movie dates are stupid, and this girl is the fun type, I dont really wanna take her out just for coffee. Doesn't help I'm less than a month away from being legal drinking age, fucking late birthday.... What would you guys recommend?

20. take her gokarting then to her house.
    in the karts you just play around, in her house get serious and tear that pussy apart.