PUA thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jnerps, Aug 9, 2012.

1. #41 Gryphonics, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    All I can say is.. if you're looking for a relationship.. be yourself and don't fake anything.
    Don't create a false impression of you so don't act like you wouldn't, and honestly don't set your heart on picking up random woman around, your chances are veeerrrrryyy low. Basically.. the woman you try to pick up on the street or anywhere are not woman that are good for a relationship, nobody with their lover says "Yeah I met her on the street with a cheesy pickup line and fake confidence I got off the internet" you need real confidence and you need the real YOU. The girls you see walking away would be the ones you'd want to pursue for a relationship because they don't need random flattery or attention to know they look good. And they know they can do better then some random guy off the streets. :) Good luck to you all though! Hopefully you can get a bang at least. There's always desperate people out there, who knows if you'll find one.

Woman like to be treated like people (well the smarter ones anyways) they don't like to be treated as an object. They want to see you being attracted to THEM and their personality not their body, so stay focused. You show that you're attracted to them mentally and not physically and a physical relationship will develop really quickly after because they'll likely initiate it and start to be attracted to you that way.

2. Not this a-fucking-gain. For the last time, attracting and learning what attracts is not pretending to be someone else. It is improving yourself in order to be more successful with women, and other people (alpha male mentality improves relations with everyone).

How many women have you actually tried to pickup? You sound like someone who's never tried shit like this. Your chances aren't low if you have a lot of women. Believe it or not, women are more attracted to men that have options. It is called social proof. I've seen a lot of success using PUA methods. You don't seem to know the psychology of women very well.

And you're also assuming everyone wants a relationship (a mistake a lot of your type's make). A lot of women (especially young ones) just want to have fun, and if they meet an attractive alpha male that is fun, they will most likely sleep with him, or at least give them their number to meet again. They don't want a boring ass guy who's searching for "the one." This is what women think are boring (at least the attractive ones). A lot of PUAs use their methods to get a lot of girls, and then they stumble on a girl that is actually worth something. But going through life, looking for "the one" (and there isn't any such thing as "the one") will just make you complacent with whatever bullshit you catch in your net. You're more likely to score your more perfect match by making large yields.

Females want to know that you can pick up other women. This applies to every species of animal. This is why jealousy is one of the biggest tools used for attraction. Why do people like diamonds? They're rare and everyone likes them. Women want men who are valuable to other women. If you walk around the club with a girl on your arm, and talk to another girl, you're more likely to score that other girl. It is all about social value, regardless of who the girl is. Why do you think women blow of men that have no options and are needy? And they will never tell you this, because most of them don't even know what they're attracted to (which is why they all say they like "nice guys").

• Like Like x 1
  3. its time to become a pimp savage.:cool:

4. the PUAs ive seen and like their style, they dont teach people routines or pickup phrases or anything like that. they tell people to be themselves and that its all about attitude, you can pretty much say anything, from talking to a girl about the weather or talking about how much you want to fuck her pussy after 2 minutes of meeting her, or talking about how much you like trees. if you say it right, she will like you.

5. *sigh* some just don't get it...

But yeah, obviously it's about learning to be yourself, comfortable in your own skin, but you have to learn how to not act a fool and how to not be such a wimpy nice guy, you have to learn to be... alpha really... PUA is all about swooping the girl off her feet from the second you meet her, it's not about relationships, guys wanna go on a date and bang the girl asap..

That's what I always tell myself, I read so much shit and pick up stuff long ago, but I'm tryin to learn to defeat my anxiety!!! I know it's partially because I was typically fucked up when going out, or sometimes take "something" for anxiety when I would interact and learn to do shit... now that I'm fully sober I gotta get used to that again, I need to go through a few rejections damn it lol..

And the videos are legit! The hell was that dude sayin... the least they do for you is inspire you and realize that when YOU do it you ain't so bad or silly looking :p

6. Bahaha :laughing:

I'm not even gunna bother with you, I'm more tolerant to ignorance when I'm baked :smoke:

Are you starting pickup? Good luck brother.

7. what? i have an accent even for americans, so i dont even talk proper american english. and im living in england.
    how is that an excuse? its a fact, im not trying to have an accent to pick up girls, i happen to have a god damn accent and british girls tell me they dig it, but its natural.
    and how is it not a desirable accent?

8. I hope you guys realize that I type some stuff like that for entertainment purposes.. I know the difference between attempting to pick a girl up and a relationship. And I'm sure you're a chill dude and your accent is legit. I wish I could blaze with most of you here.. D: My house is empty and lonely..

But I didn't make up my girlfriend :) Good luck to you all as I said.

And isn't it weird how there's never much love or relationships on this sub-forum? It's either one night stand shit or sex or someones a virgin?

9. Cause fuck love, that's why. lol jk

10. Pickup doesnt attract solely sluts, I have no idea where you got that notion. The difference between pickup and a relationship is that one is the first step to the other.

11. Whatup puas!!!

I've got a field report that will hopefully convince any lurkers out there to start doing pickup.

So, some background info. Picked up a british girl at the mall 2 days ago, got her number. Arranged a date, just some coffee and we were gunna chill. This girl, i'd rate her an 8/10 for looks, but with that british accent.... dayummm shes like a 9.5. Note that this was my 6th time approaching (ive been keeping field reports on another site) and my first number close. I've always been socially awkward, so this is all very new to me.

So, I get off work at 5 and take a bus over to meet up with her at the mall where we met. Had to be somewhere she knew, since she didnt know the area, and she could only use her phone for bbm when she had wifi since she's out of the country.

We meet up, walk around downtown for a bit, then head to the coffee shop. We got along really well, the conversation wasnt awkward at all surprisingly. Found out she was only 16 (wtf!! i thought she was older than me) but she was really mature for her age. I'm 18 so its legal, don't worry. We walked around for an hour or so, then we stopped at a boardwalk overlooking water and just talked. We stood around talking for a good 2 hours.

The sun was starting to set, and it was getting dim out. We sat down at a bench, I put my arm around her. We kept talking for a while. There was silence, i saw her smile to herself, then this exchange:

Me: What are you thinking about?
    Her: Oh, nothing. *giggles* What are you thinking about?
    Me: Guess.
    Her: I dont know!!
    Me: Want me to show you?

As she's about to respond, I move in and kiss her. She wasnt the greatest kisser, but as the night progressed she improved. Or maybe we got used to making out with each other a little bit. Idk, I've only ever kissed one other girl, an ex i dated for a year. Anyways, shit started getting heated after that, she kept pretending like she needed to get home before her relatives she was staying with started worrying. She kept "trying" real hard to get away, as if i was holding her there. I played along, being dominant while she was submissive. She was obviously turned on; I found that when making out with a girl standing up, kinda grinding on her gets her all primed up. (idk if this is common news, but its effective!)

After an hour of lots of groping, she actually needed to head home. We start walking, and we're walking down this secluded area with no one around. I said something, can't remember what, but with her not being used to my canadian accent she misheard me. She stops, and looks at me:

Her: What did you say to me?
    Me: Uhhhh... i dont know? (confused)
    Her: Tell me!! pleaseeee
    Me: I didn't say anything... (there was still a playful vibe so it wasnt too awkward)
    Her: Well, you don't get any of this til you tell me *pulls away from me*
    Me: (what the fuck... what do i say???) I was saying, i kinda like you...
    Her: Oh really?
    Me: Yep.

I then grab her, shove her against the wall and we start kissing. Shit starts getting real, I ended up fingering her right there in public. We were forced to stop when we heard people approaching. Still all hot from this, she tells me she wants to see me again tomorrow, clearly giving me signs shes dtf. I had found out earlier that she was going back to england in 2 days, and both days i had absolutely no free time... so I reluctantly told her I couldn't, and so we said our final goodbyes and left.

Got home tonight, moved heaven and earth, and managed to get 2 hours of free time tomorrow, and also permission to borrow my sisters car.

Fuck yeah!! I'll keep you guys updated.

tl;dr
    picked up a girl, turned out to be a mutant cockroach space alien, had sex anyways.

12. That's a great success story. I'm trying to go to a club in DC tomorrow so I'll tell you how that goes.

13. nice man, yous story gave me a boner lol.
    i might be fucking a girl later today, didnt really pick her up, she came at me... but ill update later today (or tomorrow :devious: )

14. Cool video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxoth97Pf4&playnext=1&list=PLE739CA46B2A85F82&feature=results_video][pickupvideos.net] Badboy - BodyLanguage - YouTube[/ame]

15. Damn cool story jnerps, goin in for the kill!

16. Well, we had our clothes off in the back of the car, and thats when she changes her mind and tells me she doesnt want to.... :rolleyes:

Oh well, I dont think my sis wouldve appreciated sex stains in her car anyways :p

17. Bitches be crazy man.
    I did fuck the girl i talked about, but only about 10 or 15 minutes before being interrupted by a fight between my friend and his girl (they were in the same room), also my friend started fighting the girl i was fucking, and i just went downstairs and washed my dick cause i knew i wasnt getting laid no more (also because i was scared, this was the one chick my friend told me NOT to fuck without a condom, and ofcourse being the idiot i am, i did).
    she can fuck tho, its probably happening again.

18. Oh god.. I hope she didn't break your dick so you still can still fuck, or at least not give you these..
    [​IMG]

19. lmao! reminds me of that one entourage episode when turtle has enough of the bitch whining about his dog and stops everything for him and drama lol

20. Ok, so here's a video for you guys about... how NOT to game :laughing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLBBtFSW8TE]Music Video For Emily - YouTube[/ame]