Psychonautic Scribbles

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Shauneh, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Just some scribbles I drew in class to pass the time. All good trips from the Herb of the islands.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And people are always asking me why I don't name my scribbles. My reply is always the same: "I don't want to make them finite".

2. Thats pretty trippy man, I like it.

3. the last few were way sick.

4. Damn dude, you got some talent. The finger ripping the sun apart is amazing.

5. Mahalo!

Mahalo!

Mahalo. Nah, not talent. Just good bud.

And I wasn't ripping the sun. I was stoned one day and decided to take a stroll to a hilled park. I laid down on one of the hills, and the sun was setting, so it was quite a beautiful sight. Anyways, you know how you can hold your fingers in front of you to make an object appear like it's between your fingertips? Like you're pinching it? I decided to do that to the sun, but in the trip I squeezed it too hard, and an eye appeared that began to tear. I let go pretty quickly and felt really sad and sorry, apologized softly, and the sun returned to normal.

All the while, the trip "told" me that humans mess with nature so much without respecting its natural beauty - there was no reason for me to alter the sun. Its just as beautiful as it's supposed to be.

6. Haha, words of wisdom right there.

7. I want some of wat the OP is Smoking!

8. Those are really boring..

..hehe, I kid. Really amazing stuff. I came when I saw the Octopus. :love:

9. you should pay more attention in acounting class...lol awsome drawings tho

10. dam beat me to it
    and did you say you were tripping on weed

11. really cool shit man

12. I can draw so much better high, its like the left side of my brain is one steriods.

13. Yep, just good Hawaiian bud. My friend thought it was salvia when he saw my drawings, though.