Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

psychoactive herbs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wl4, Jan 12, 2010.

1. has anyone bought and used any of the legal herbs from this site?? which ones and what did you think of them?

2. none, can't get good shit that easy plain and simple

3. Isn't there something called pep spice that is very similar to weed?

4. From this site? Hmm... Hawaiian Baby Woodrose and Morning Glory seeds both contain LSA, but you have to extract it. Mimosa Hostilis contains DMT, but you have to do a fair bit of kitchen chemistry to extract it. Or you have to mix with with an maoi. I really like Kratom, it's a mild stimulant (Ive read that it agonizes cafine and opiate receptors), so it's kinda of "up". Its nice. Salvia can be strong, so be careful with it.

5. idk if its on this site, but blue lotus

6. If you wanna smoke a legal herb, smoke salvia.

Google it.

7. salvia isnt legal down here in shit florida :(

8. :O
    Damn. My friend's younger brother (something like 14,15 years old, but he looked really young) walked into the nearest convenient store and bought 60x salvia. :eek:

Funny, because he tried to buy a LIGHTER at a different convenient store and they said he needed ID.

9. i hate when they ask for ID for lighters, i understand the reasons for it but it's aggravating when you're out of fluid and need a lighter asap then when you get to 7/11 you run inside with $2 in your pocket ready to pay and BAM where's your id? that's why I grew a sweet stash no mo id askin.

as for morning glory seeds, they will get you high but 1)they taste like hell 2) you gotta be careful of which brand you choose because some put a poison coating on the shell that will force you to puke it up, some don't but it still tastes like hell. I recommend grinding the seeds in a REALLY strong grinder because the seeds are tough, and swallow about 200 ground up seeds then chase it with OJ or something strong. wait awhile (between 30 minutes and an hour) then you'll start to have fun. You can pick these up at gardening stores even homo depot for like $1 for a 15 or 20 seed pack ($10=200 seeds aprox.)

10. Im not sure if this is on that website or not, but i tried spice gold before i tried weed (just like a week before my first time smoking weed) and it affected me almost identically to how weed did (granted, it was some schwag). So im not sure how it affects experienced smokers, but my guess would be that its the same as smoking some mids since you have no tolerance to it. If youre gonna try one, that is probably the best