psychedelics

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jakkinthebox., Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At this point in time i\'m still fairly inexperienced with weed having only done it about 10-15 times, but i really want to explore the world of psychedelics at some stage. A friend of mine had a really bad trip on lsd and says it was the worst experience of his life. How can i prevent this? Is there such a thing as bad acid that can cause bad trips?

I kind of want to ease my way into them but im not sure where to start. Like for example would i be better of doing lsd or magic mushrooms first?

Any advice would be very appreciated. :)

2. erowid.org has everything you need to know before trying a new drug. Well if not its a very good starting place. Just understand whats happening and accept it and you\'ll be fine.

3. Either would be fine mate, just take a small dose of one or the other and see were you go. Say 1 acid tab or 1-2g of shrooms (dried) actually id go with shrooms as they are way more mangeable ie you know the amount you are taking and dont last as long. As long as you keep it to small doses, for a first time you\'l not have a bad trip. Thats not to say you wont get paranoid tho, however as long as your in a familiar place, with good mates - that shouldnt happen.

4. yeah, if you go with acid frst make damn sure your not feeling bad anxious about it, youve got to be in a positive mind frame, if youve bee having a bad day...save it

and dont connect the lack of pot usage with lsd or ne thing else, i was on other stuff before i tried pot..lol..my gateway drug...pussy

5. You might want to try LSA first, its very similar to LSD, but less \"tripy\" I believe (I might be wrong). Sometimes LSA doesn\'t work by itself so if you had the seeds about two hours ago and they still haven\'t kicked in, have a couple hits from a pipe and you should be good to go.

From my experience, with LSA and LSD you can control your trips but with shrooms you cannot. I am not positive with this, but it is what I have heard.

The reason as to why people have bad trips on LSD is because they just do it whenever they feel like it. When ever you do LSD you always want to make sure you are in a safe setting with no people or only people who you can reall (and I mean REALLY) trust. Also make sure that you are looking at the world in a positive way. If you have some thoughts about how much you want to kill someone who was being a complete little douchebag to you that day or whenever, you are going to have a bad trip. You\'ll start picturing people dying all around you or you killing people. But if you are thinking about the Carebears or something while sitting in your little sister\'s room or something, the stuffed animals will come to life and probably start talking to you and you might even start dancing with them.

So whether or not you have a good or bad trip is completely up to you. And remember that with LSD you will be able to control your trip just like with weed. If you start to feel like \"oh shit, I don\'t want this to happen\" and you already took the acid, just remember that you wanted to have fun and focus on that and just try to think about all of the happy things in your current life and you will have a great time.

Have fun!

6. I would recommend checking out the Shroomery

They have tons of info on everything mushroom. IMO you won\'t regret trying psychedelics, don\'t take them too often for maximum effect.

7. In my opinion LSD is not a good starting place of psychedelics. LSD is usually the strongest psychedelic and its impossible to judge your dose with LSD, not to mention that most LSD these days isnt even LSD, its an RC such as 2c-i or 2c-b, ect ect.

Id start with a small dose of mushrooms as someone else suggested, this will give you an introduction into the world of psychedelics and prepare your mind for what to expect next time.

People dont realize the chemistry behind pyschedelics (nor do i), but I do know that whenever you introduce something to your brain that you are nervous or unsure about, the results will not be good. often causing panic and anxiety.

LSD is in nature known to be both more potent than shrooms and more clear (less head trip). Shrooms are very mild visuals usually with a lot of in head thinking taking place. Shrooms really cause you to reflect and explore yourself. whereas LSD seems to keep you in the moment and more involved with visuals and ideas happening in front of you.

8. ok cool, so as long as im in the right mindset and stay positive i should have a good trip.

I might start with a small dose of mushrooms then. thanks for the help

9. id say go for boomers........i ate like 5 ish grams or so tonight....and shit...its fuckin great man......shrooms are the bomb dude....eat like 2 grams for your first trip youll have a blast

10. Good advice. I think 1.5-2g is an excellent starting dose for mushrooms. It really allows you to test the waters and kind of get a feel for what psychedelics do to you.

11. you should definatly eat some shrooms.....i was thinkin about last night and i ate some bangin ass boomers...the patterns were amazing....i got the best open eyed visuals of my life.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.