Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Psychedelic strain of weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davidn420, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Hey guys anyone else ever have some affects similar to psychedelics when smoking weed? Or gotten a psychedelic strain. I know psychedelic is considered a drug thy makes you see the world in a different way and some people consider weed to be psychedelic but I mean like hallucinations. But anyway back to the point...
    So today I smoked at about 3:30 after my western philosophy class with some buddies. So we go for a walk through the woods and stop halfway down the trail. Sit on this boulder and toke. We each did about 3 bowls and shared a j. So were coming back from the woods and it feels like no matter how much I walk I stay in one place yet I know I'm moving and every step seems so short. If I turned my head fast everything would be blurry and the outside of my sight (like the corner of my eyes) was all distorted. It was trippy as fuck. So we go on hanging out for a bit and things are fine. After an hour it happened again and everything got all distorted. The table I was at in mcdonalds looked so long and it felt like me and my buddies were so far from each other. I closed my eyes for a minute to see if it go away but didn't. After a bit it slowly faded back to normal size. Then about 20 minutes ago (5 hours since smoking) I felt completely sober and all of a sudden while I'm writing a philosophy paper my pencil gets like 2 feet long and looked like it was bending. It felt like I was like floating and once again everything was blurry and colors were more intense or even different.

It was like very mild short flashes of LSD trips. It was crazy. Anyone else have experiences like this?

2. Just being alive is psychedelic in nature

3. [quote name='"TeHNeutral"']I know LSD is a strain named for it's alleged trippy effects.

However, on most levels you'll want to try a very powerful sativa.

Marijuana Strain Library - LSD Marijuana Strain[/quote]

Maybe this is what I had then. I don't know what it was my friend got it but I know it was straight weed (not laced) cuz his cousin grew it.

4. As far as I'm aware, LSD is a pretty obscure strain that isn't available in many places.

Couldn't find it in Amsterdam and I haven't heard mention of it by any Cali dispensaries or youtubers on the sunnier side.

5. [quote name='"TeHNeutral"']

As far as I'm aware, LSD is a pretty obscure strain that isn't available in many places.

Couldn't find it in Amsterdam and I haven't heard mention of it by any Cali dispensaries or youtubers on the sunnier side.[/quote]

Hmmm. That's pretty weird. I kinda wanna figure out what it was. I really liked it and wanna get some seeds of the strain.

6. I think you just got really high bro. You didn't hallucinate shit. You are high and tired. Take your ass to bed.

7. [quote name='"TheCoolest420"']
    I think you just got really high bro. You didn't hallucinate shit. You are high and tired. Take your ass to bed.[/quote]

Idk man. I've been up for 3 days before without anything like this. I've done shrooms and acid before and this was more like that than weed. Except obviously much more mild.

8. Once in 7th grade. Me and my friends went to the park. And smoked like half a zip of some dank ass shake. I got the same effects as you. Felt like i had fucking tunnel vision. Everyone of my steps echoed. Super paranoid. shit was crazy. Its called being really fucking high. And most stoners don't get that high anymore. Like i said your high bro. Sleep that shit off and buy some more of that bud tomorrow.

9. Panama red. Its almost gone but boy you go to mar then jupiter.

10. Mean Grean Martian (it's related to the Haze family) and Strawberry Cough gave me some pretty crazy closed eye visuals. Cannabidiol is a 5HT1A receptor agonist (i.e it could emulate some effects of LSD, which is also a 5HT1A receptor agonist as well as an agonist for a bunch of other receptors).

11. your questions are better saved for the person who grew it

12. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']your questions are better saved for the person who grew it[/quote]

This was more about seeing if people have had similar affects not so much about the actual weed. I just am I high and started rambling

13. yes weed can be psychadelic. people who say you can't get hallucinations and shit can smd -.- far from unmentionables, but it can get very trippy. I have experienced a very psychadelic state on weed about 3 times.

14. Where would one find the seeds for the LSD strain? I found barney's, but i don't think it ships to the US...

15. no idea bro, i know a few days ago me and a friend smoked almost an 8th of jack ripper and i felt like i was floating everytime i reached for something lol.

16. [quote name='"LulzMaximus"']Where would one find the seeds for the LSD strain? I found barney's, but i don't think it ships to the US...[/quote]

They are rare. After that guy told me about the strain I researched it a bit and the chances you'll find true LSD weed is pretty slim. From what I found it is mostly in other parts of the world and still rare there even. By the way I am assuming you live in the USA

17. Barney's only afaik mate :(

18. someone already said this but u need a pure sativa. im trying to get some now, i used to get them all the time and get a really good high

19. [quote name='"2FootBong"']someone already said this but u need a pure sativa. im trying to get some now, i used to get them all the time and get a really good high[/quote]

Pure sativas are super hard to find. At least where I live they are.