Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Psychedelic Experiences From Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frankmilton, Jul 27, 2014.

1. haha that's funny.
     I remember once I was walking and it felt like the world was moving not me. kind of like being on a treadmill.

2. probably

3. There's a big difference between actual visual psychedelia and interpretation. Marijuana can make you feel like certain things look a certain way, and minor things like colors being more vivid can definitely happen. But for people saying "omg dude once I took a grav bong hit and then my couch turned into a leopard and jumped around the room", get real. This is something that 12 year olds spout off to each other to try and seem cool. Weed cannot make you hallucinate to such a capacity unless you have an underlying mental illness like schizophrenia. And even visuals induced by traditional psychedelics are not at all like that.

4. #24 Acid Man, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    yeah, I have a friend who im pretty sure is schizophrenic, he talks to me about his hallucinations when completely sober (voices, mild visual  disturbances) but hes never admitted to being actually diagnosed with it... his experiences on weed are pretty trippy, it seems to intensify/bring out his problem , he talks about seeing full size ghostly horses running around outside , and feeling like there is something living in a his throat and trying to push its way out...
    I have told him that weed can worsen his illness but he doesnt seem to care, anyway its his life and  im not going to tell him  how to live it

5. Oh yeah ,I wonder did anyone else ever experience something like this?
    I was jacking off when I was RIPPED with my eyes closed and my imagination was insanely powerful! its was like a lucid dream while wide awake,
     i could almost see and feel a girl in front of me, 
    however it was only when I began jacking off that my imagination was amplified, before Istarted there wasnt much happening even with my eyes closed, just minor hallucinations

6. #26 BlazeLE, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    one time i took like 4 bowls from my bong to the face one right after the other and i think it was lambs breath (bob marley's favorite strain) and i was sitting in front of my computer listening to music and i closed my eyes and i started seeing the universe around me and i could travel through it freely. it was like a lucid dream but while conscious because i opened my eyes a few times and closed them and got right back to it. i cant wait to find a job so i can smoke again, havent smoked in like 4 months...

7. My first thought was no, but thinking back to when I used to get high in the early stages I remember lots of trippy things.

One memory was after walking for ages baked to fuck, I was sure my toes were falling off / had fallen off. I had to periodically stop and take my shoes off to check they were there. I knew they were but it felt so much like what i can imagine it would for a toe to fall off.

8. I once got crazy open eye snowflake patterns

Nature. Fuck yeeh.