PSN Is Down?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by JustinCredible, Apr 21, 2011.

1. anyone here playing on the PS3? every time i try to log in and play i get an error code, its kinda making me mad because i just did some 4/20 smokin and was getting ready to get my game one when i realized i couldnt get online, if this is maintenance then it sure is some bad timing...

2. It is maintenance.Update on PSN Service Outages – PlayStation Blog
    It is bad timing.

Just think how much more you will enjoy playing when it finally does come back online.

3. Just went to play the SOCOM 4 demo and found out PSN is down. Ffuuuuuuuuuucccckk

4. OMG U HAVE TO PLAY AGAINST THE COMPUTER :( noooooo

5. That isnt the issue.

6. is it still down? i missed quality nazi zombie time :(

7. As far as I know, yes it is. But I havent tried since 5:00 or so.

8. Heres an article about the outage. Pretty sure its still down. They're official message said it could be a day or two. About to play some NHL09-offline.:smoke::smoke:

9. Super weak, right?

10. suck it up and play against the computer. thats the point. its not the end of the world cuz u cant play online for a day or 2.

11. #12 Michael Gary Scott, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011

Did I fucking say that? I play against the computer quite often, dick.

You Should Know Better samash!!! Name Calling is Not Allowed in The City!!! **unoit**

12. they at least best be workin on this sheet while i sleep. i mean shouldn't sony's psn have like two dozen firewalls and ppl monitoring that shit all day? for a globaly recognized company, this seems odd.

13. I've been hearing from quite a few people this is Anonymous' response to the lawsuit against Geoff. And it makes sense, I recall they were going to heckle Playstation retail stores.

14. I was pissed also, haven't played on my PS3 for a couple of weeks, decided to go on tonight and couldn't sign in. Played against the CPU for a while and just got bored. I play against them every so often to brush up on my playing but playing against them for long periods gets tedious imo.

Dumb if this is an attack, the users are the victims here...

15. i wasnt talking to u to begin with buddy. u butted in with ur comments and i quoted u and restated my point. it wasnt directed directly at you smarty pants.

16. Just got a new ps3 it would be nice to play the the new mk game online... But ohh well we take for granted what we have

17. Fucking assholes, soooo counterproductive in nature that they would completely screw over the consumers who they are out to protect by hacking the servers. Its not like the people who work at sony are going to be affected by this shit, they don't play on PSN. The only way it effects them is now they have to pay some asshole for a graveyard shift to fix it, who has nothing to do with what is pissing Anon off. In fact, now i fucking hate Anon because they make my ps3 not work, and i don't give a flying fuck about the point they are trying to prove. I just want to play socom and nhl 11.

Fuck off anon. And your agenda, whateverthefuck it is. No one is going to protest with you, because NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.