psilocybin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tokasmoka, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aka- shrooms
    i don\'t know how to get them.
    i\'m just looking for general suggestions, they\'re out of season here in FL though.

2. Go to a rave, you can find all sorts of psychedelics there. I used to get bromo at those, longest fucking trips everrrrrrr.....

3. Nothing is out of season if you know the right people. I don\'t know, maybe order a grow kit?

4. i\'ve asked around and no one really has any, i can\'t grow them cause my mom\'ll probably killed me. would i be able to pick them at this time in the year?

5. In my area, they only come around once in a while unless you know someone with a super steady connection. I just stumble upon them when buying weed from people. They just mention that they\'re around and you take it from there. Ask around.

6. Try in start-mid spring, some come out. But its rare, most naturals are fall poppers.

grows can be very hidden. Shrooms are never out of season when grown indoors.

7. You\'d probably be growing them indoors in a small, plastic tub of some sort.

8. damn I really want to try 2c-b/ DOB, I\'m jealous, the one thing I hate about Pittsburgh, the weed\'s good, but acid is rare as hell (my friend keeps getting dicked over on that 10 strip) E is $30 a pill, and probably impure as fuck, oh well, I\'m getting spores soon (any day now) from the F.S.R.E. that\'s the only way to get psychedelics in this town.

9. If you know the right people you can get them through the mail.. well you can get anything in the mail haha.

10. Hey bro just for future references, all drugs other than cannabis belong in Pandora\'s Box. Please post appropriately next time. Thanks.

11. I\'m in Bucks and my friend got a gram of 2c-b and it was so good. I highly recommend it but at the same time I don\'t. I was doing it every weekend, probably not a good idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.