Psilocybin Jesus

Discussion in 'General' started by Mindgnome, Feb 2, 2008.

1. I just got a closed eyed visual of him. It is something that I have to draw. I am coming up right now, about 7 hours ago I dropped some acid, it was pretty strong blotter too. My mind is crystal clear right now, which is very unusual for mushrooms. I am also getting some pretty intense visuals and I am still coming up. Listening to Venus in Furs by The Velvet Underground. It really love psychedelics, I was tripping and listening to The Velvet Underground, and then I clicked play on another music player, and trance was playing over the top. It tripped me out for like a hour haha. Anyone else tripping tonight. I am also getting a couple doses of some n,n,DMT, which is sweet because all I can usually get is 5-meo-DMT.

2. rock on psyconaunt

3. TRAVEL
    [​IMG]
    ON
    [​IMG]
    THE
    [​IMG]
    RAINBOW ROAD!
    [​IMG]

4. LMFAO, is that mario cart?

5. The Rainbow Road? Hah that was really random.. Hey I just saw the time you posted. I was tripping really bad too at the exact same time! hah how cool!

6. sweet, whenever I see something about tripping someone else posted, while I'm tripping, it always makes me happy. It gives me a feeling of relation, even if they are tripping on something completely different, I am pretty sober right now, I will probably take a couple days off for the psychedelics, I was watching this on loop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTtXVrANEhU
    I was crying when I watched it, I loved Syd Barrett. The way Roger Waters face looks seriously trips me out, I don't know why, but he looked so fucking weird.

7. I was hallucinating at that time and I was wired the entire day. I am sober now as well just trying to get rid of a killer head ache. But getting it was well worth it lol. I saw so many weird things, and at the time I thought it was normal for yellow turtles to crawl on the ceiling or black leaves to grow out of desks lol. Now I am like wtf??

8. Sounds pretty good, I took a walk in this park by my house with a good friend. There was snow on the ground and it was making the ground look like one huge pattern. I remember that I tripped over a rise in the side walk right as a cop drove by, my mp3 player slid across the ice on the side walk. My friend says "stop tripping" and I laughed by ass off.

9. Haha funny. For some reason 70% of the time when I trip or drop something there is either a cop or some type of authority figure around.

10. ya, I would have had a problem if the cop would have pulled over. My pupils were the size of quarters at the time

11. Always remember to carry eye drops ;)

12. Which eye drops regulate your pupil dilation?

13. They do help. The pupils dilate with the amount of light it recieves. When your high your brain basically doesnt know wtf it doing. Adding the good lubrication of the eye drops will moisterize them. Ever seen light reflect off the ocean? It intensifies it. The same thing happens but on a much smaller scale. I am not saying to stare into the sun or anything , this just makes them a little bit more sensitive to light so they can decrease in size easier.Its best if you use several drops every 5-7 minutes till the previous drops lose their effect.

14. that does seem somewhat logical, I like how you said "when your high your brain basically doesn't know wtf its doing.

15. Ya , the better kind of eye drops you use the better. Theres this one ..name currently slipts my mind but it makes your eyes feel freezing cold and it lasts for a while. Really strong. Your eyes are small body parts, feel free to experiment with it in front of a mirror. A good Idea is to use them before and during smoking too. 1 use wont do much of a different but multiple ones will help with dilated eyes.

Security can get tight down here sometimes at the border line. I know alot of little tricks.Not miracle cures but tricks that help out alot.