PS3 vs Xbox 360

Discussion in 'General' started by reno911, Jul 25, 2007.

1. i think that if sony ever does get a live system as successful and great as xbox's they will definatly start charging for it. I also think the 360 controller is a perfect fit for my hands, couldnt imagine it getting better.

I do agree that both systems are price higher than i am willing to pay, thats why i am tryen to get mine free:)

2. i own a ps3 my bro has a 360 and my other bro has wii, theyre all sick the wii is kind of like its own style its really fun mario party with some friends baked is one of my all time favorite things, but i think the ps3 is the way to go dude. bluray is sick i got the planet earth documentery bluray and watch it on 1080p and it is mindblowing, and the ps3 while behind in games right now in three months will be dominating, there's sooo many games coming out soon that will be unbelievable that are ps3 exclusive, mgs4 looks incredible, also in a year or so when bluray starts taking over dvd which i think it will rather than hddvd the ps3 is going to be really convient in that way too

3. two words..halo 3 bitches (okay mabey three)

4. wii60 ftw.

The only reason I would ever want to own a PS3 is for MGS4.

5. Fuck spending that much money on a game console. I cant afford that right now. Im still tearing bitches up on NBA Jam (Sega) and Madden (PS2)

6. i didn't really want either of them until i recently played a friend's xbox 360. FEAR and gears of war are so tight it's not even funny. the graphics are amazing and the games are so much fun. another friend of mine has a ps3 and they have FEAR also, which is an amazing game but overall ps3 is lacking in the game department.

i've also played kingdom hearts on ps3 its kinda cool but not really. the only reason i'd buy ps3 is for MGS4 like a bunch of you have said or Killzone 2 (can't believe no one mentioned it)

recently my girlfriend gave me her xbox and i've been playing the halo series (no xbl yet gotta wait for the paycheck) and it's so much fun that i'm so tempted to buy a x360

7. ^Imo Gears of War > Halo 1 and 2, and I played the ever living shit out of Halo.

8. PS3 will never be better then 360 just because of the better games. The gears or war series (GOW 2 is going to happen eventually) and Halo series can never be beat, there the best games of all time.

9. Do you see anyone buying a ps3? no.

10. The PS3 is better. It is far superior, and soon, we shall all see and know that. The games will start kicking the XBox 360's ass... Anyone who claims the hardware is superior is foolish and unwilling to do any research. Long live the PS3!

11. right now the 360 is dominating in games, but ofcourse it is.

Imagine the game lineup in 2-3 years when developers can actually take full ladvantage of the PS3's Cell. MGS4 is a system seller, so is the recent price drop. If Blu Ray wins this ridiculous war, alot of people will buy PS3. However I'm still stuck on how miniature the ps3 controller is, I'm playing with like 2 fingers.

12. Most the games people are listing for 360 arn't exclusive. GOW can be played on PC. Assasin's Creed was originally a sony exclusive. I'm still loyal to the PS3 just because the games I really care for can be matched on the PS3 (CoD4). Computer games have more potential so I'd rather own the PC port anyways. Like said earlier though, the PS3 hardware is untouchable and thats whats going to show with the new style of this gen games, let alone next gen.

13. As far as Wii goes... i hate it.

I don't support Blu Ray or HDDVD, bot hare garbage. Think about it, the jump from VHS to DVD was huge. There is hardly a noticeable difference between the DVD disk and Blu Ray, it's too soon. Long live DVD.

14. Disc size and quality? If you have a 1080p tv it will make a difference. One thing I hated with my PS3 was I never saw it's potential on a good TV. DVD was big because it was innovative to VHS. Now Bluray and HD are better. Why not include better software that still plays the original with a new system. Would you rather them leave it or does the way it's marketed bother you.

FFXIII, DMC4, and MGS will all pwn.