Ps3 vs. XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by GrapeApeSmoke, Jan 21, 2013.

1. I personally think Ps3 is better and also can only think of one thing Xbox has on Ps3 is the music during gameplay.
    But we all are entitled to our opinions, and I want to know yours and your reasons for it.

2. Xbox hands down. The only thing PS3 has is free online and blu ray. I don't care about blu ray personally and I think xbl is well worth the money (you can find deals that work out to like $2 a month, which is almost nothing)

3. PS3 has a far superior lineup of exclusive games, but I end up playing the 360 more since my buds always want to play co-op.

4. why though. you didnt give any reasons.

5. Xbox live community is about a hundred times better... PS3's don't break as often, but IMO Xbox has better exclusives like Gears of War Halo etc.

6. The whole xbox vs ps3 is silly. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. That's why I have both.

7. That's my plan ..... All the haters can have their fun ... Ill be playing video games.

8. My reasoning is the ps3 only has free online and blu ray over Xbox...

People like to say the ps3 has better hardware but it definitely doesn't perform better. That might be because a lot of games are made on 360 then ported to ps3. But even when you compare exclusives the Xbox seems to run games smoother.

9. Yeah Skyrim on 360 is sooo much better. Remember all the problems PS3 was having in the beginning right after they released it?

10. Yeah I heard about that.

Just about every game I have played on both Xbox and PS, the Xbox version is better. Like CoD games, there seems to be framrate issues once in a while on the ps3 version and things just feel off (I was noticing this before playing it on Xbox), guitar hero games seem to be more laggy/harder to calibrate well on PS3, ect..

11. I have a ps3 and have noticed the graphics are more crisp in games like Madden than on my friends' 360s. I like the free online too because sometimes I'll go months without playing online and not even realize it.

I do wish the ps3 had party chat though. Only thing I'm jealous of.

12. 360 is better for sure IMO, You can listen to music while playing your game, You can take the hard drive on and off with the click of a button. My buddies internet was down for a while, needed and update, popped his HD off, came here put it on my system and got his update. A lot easier then bringing his whole system.

13. best argument on 360s behalf.. sounds very convenient

14. Wait can you really not listen to music while playing a game on PS3?

15. Lmao this day in age I'm surprised they still ps3s even the game stops around here only carry used ones and the 1 or 2 game exclusive ps3s

16. bull SHIIET

17. most no. but some games you can. like Skate 3 u can. CoD no :,c

18. #19 Mogwai, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    Ah alright. I was thinking you could. Xbox is the same way some games wont let you. It used to be a lot but now most will (including cod). But on a lot of them it just fucks me up so I go with game audio.

On skate it's a must though. I love hooking my iPod up to the Xbox and playing skate while I'm high. The music is a big part of what makes it so good.

I gotta give it to Xbox for the iPod/general mp3 player support. I'm kinda of surprised Microsoft would support apple products. But I assume ps3 does that too. Ps3 does have a better media management system I think as far as music/movies/photos go.. but the Xbox does it well enough to get by. I really hope they improve on that a lot (both systems need to) next gen

19. Most games no .... There are some available that will host that option though