Prove To Me That God Doesnt Exist

Discussion in 'General' started by Marisol94, Jul 29, 2014.

1. If I gave you a cake and you had never seen or heard of cake before what would you do? Maybe taste it and marvel at such a delicious treat and try to explain it so you look deep in the cake like what is in here....then you inspect it and are amazed that it's only bread with some kind of sugar on it but you find that you can't even comprehend how it came to be.

I feel that's how our universe is, there was an outside force that created everything and we are inside of it trying to figure out how it was built., with the cake the eggs, flower, milk etc come from an outside force and baked into one perfect treat. Any thoughts?

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

2. I always thought the universe runs in cycles. 

1) There is a huge implosion/ explosion of matter which scatters through this huge, infinite, empty vacuum.

2) Billions of galactic clusters, galaxies, stars all start forming 

3) Black holes start emerging throughout the space because of stars imploding

4) Eventually, once the black holes have sucked in ALL the matter, they will converge... creating a TRIFECTA of joint smoking power (haha sorry... Pineapple Express  :smoking: )

5) When they have nothing left to draw, they implode/ explode, thus starting the big bang...again

5) 

3. #4 -Martyr, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014

Religious junkies using bakery analogies, shouldn't demand a scientific explanation of anything. They already have enough issues without their personal framework being run through an intellectual chipper.

4. Seems rational and rings true. But that's as much as we can comprehend without thinking of a God.

There is so much We can't see with the naked eye, light spectrums and stuff it's proof that there is a world we can't see which would be the spiritual realm but we call it dark matter and categorize it as such

5. Science and religion can go hand in hand. I've never seen science PROVE God isn't real show me the facts

6. it would be a waste of time to try to disprove an utterly unsubstantiated claim.

In fact, the challenge ("prove it doesn't exist") is not even valid, until the assertion is substantiated by some evidence or condition which can be tested to determine its nature or truth.

Prove something that i just made up, doesn't exist!

For S'n'G, i will assert that something untestable exists. You cannot see it, hear it, smell it, taste it, feel it, or locate it... or even begin to define it at all, without any sensory input.

Now, prove it doesn't exist.

Does anyone notice the inherent absurdity?

I do.

7. That's not how science and logic work dude, sorry.

When you make a claim or assertion, you have to then substantiate it with some sort of valid evidence in an observable realm, prior to that claim or assertion achieving validity, which then makes it testable.

So, define "God," and every angle you take in attempting to define what cannot be tested, will remain untrue, until it is substantiated in reality.

It's false until it's true. Show me it's true.

Kinda like "innocent until proven guilty." No one is guilty until there is proof of their guilt.

Prove your alleged "God" is guilty of existing.

There is no proof God isn't real - but there's none to prove he IS either. Watch this - it's pretty funny if you refrain from devoting all your concious efforts to one belief and one belief only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_a6RjR_AHY

9. Science cannot disprove the idea of a creator, and doesn't specifically seek to. What it can do, is show us the flaws in thinking of the individuals who wrote down scripture. The fact that people still take the bible/Quran seriously is mind boggling to me. If you have to spend all day cherry picking and metaphorically interpreting in such a way that could be used to prove the divinity of a children's book, perhaps your chosen following is illegitimate.

If science and religion really could go hand in hand, you'd already know the facts, wouldn't you scared2die94? No one on this forum could do justice to the giants who have established the very foundation of the scientific rhetoric we hold dear. But you could always indulge for yourself and see what to make of it for yourself. Of course that requires effort and a little straying from your safe little path as well. You might have to just settle for the need to ask total strangers if we can poke holes in something you're betting on, as the only real "fact" worth acknowledging. We're not here to suck your dick and make you feel better about your little doubts or insecurity with the tremendous amount of data stacked against where you put your chips down. What I call facts, you're probably going to call theories or opinions. That's how subjectivity works. Don't waste my fucking time demanding something you don't even fucking want child.

11. Prove to me that god does exist?... What're you gonna do now bitch.

12. The proof is in the past. Bronze aged ideals, primitive people writing folklore that the uneducated public ate up as truth.
    Socio economic detriment and false faith go hand in hand to control a stupefied population.

Can you prove that Santa doesn't exist? How about if God exists? How about la llorona?
    No. these are just stupid ass questions that people don't need to worry about, in a world where those in control use systemic control to secure their legacy.

God can exist in a philosophical standpoint that dictates that consciousness is "God" itself. But they's something else. Semantics

God doesn't exist. but only if you wish.

And people wish to be drug addicts, people wish to be dead, people wish to hurt others. Its just another detrimental state of mind and belief.

13. Nigga said dark matter was the light spectrum we can't see. Jesus Christ

14. prove that god does exist....

dont worry, i'll wait.

15. I personally talk about/'believe in' God, though it doesn't mean what it means to most to me. Nonetheless, this idea 'you can't disprove God' is a fallacy. The burden of proof lies on the person making the positive assertion. People don't have to disprove every random idea people think up.

16. We weren't convincing enough in your other thread?

17. #18 Royal Vengeance, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    The problem with that example is that to the lamen.. Yes. A cake is a mysterious delicious treat.

But bakers knew how to make that cake. And taught people the truth of what's in the cake.

Then some smart motherfuckers did tests and broke down the cake to its molecules and tested the cake to find out what was in it.. Then he told the world in a press release what cake is made of.

Now the whole world knows cake is just batter, eggs, and icing.

But some people go NO. Why should I believe what these guys have said? I haven't made a cake and still don't know MYSELF whether it's Eggs, Batter, and icing so I'm gunna tell everyone not to believe the scientists or bakers cause I, ME, PERSONALLY don't know what a cake is made of and therefore NO ONE knows what a cake is made of.

It's frustrating cause it's not our job to proove a cake isn't icing, eggs and batter. It's YOUR job to convince US that it's not made of Eggs, batter, and icing.

18. It may seem like everyone has the upper hand but we are just throwing opinions around and not even asking or receiving concrete evidence. No-one has even talked about my analogy just started bashing from the get go.

I don't have any religious affiliations just the word of god, like God said in the last days the Times will be the same as in the days of Noah when they would kill God's prophets for speaking about the one true God

19. Reality doesn't exist. It's a conspiracy. Sorry you can't see the man in the sky. Does that mean he's just a lie.
     The reality we know is far and wide, but the only that exists. Is just inside.

Another terrible poem from yours truely.