Prove that the God of the Bible does not exist

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ananias, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Normally I wouldn't start a thread like this because it's just asking for trouble, but Kush Lord in another thread stated

we dont even know the first thing about "God"....for all we know, its just a word. Thats all, a word...and yes the god of the bible definitely doesnt exist. - Link

So I thought it would be interesting to be educated about the unquestionable non-existence of God from someone who clearly has empirical data and undeniable evidence to back up their claims.

2. I've been waiting for this all my life!!!!

3. you cant prove it. I thought everyone knew that

4. dont know why you started a whole new thread on it...wouldnt it be your job to prove that it exists since you believe in it? the bible itself is enough to convince me it isnt real

5. Well that was a dissapointment Kush!

You told me you had definate proof too in your other thread..

Stop claiming these things if you don't want to share the candy

6. Nice try but no. You said He definitely does not exist. So please, either prove it or come clean and tell the truth that in your opinion God does not exist.

7. i can say santa clause definitely doesnt exist either. I never even said I had "proof" or was willing to prove my claims....first prove your claims.

8. That was my assumption as well until he said that "the god of the bible definitely doesnt exist". Maybe my imagination is overactive but for some reason I assume that to mean there is some grand evidence and as a Christian I'd like to know. Imagine poor little me wasting my life away believing in what doesn't exist all because Kush Lord refused to share what he/she knows.

9. a talking snake isnt enough to convince you? did your pet snake roger talk to you when you were little?

10. Typical atheist. "YOU prove it".

There is no way to prove the existence of god, one way or another. I thought everyone knew this.

11. Typical. Ok you want proof that God exists? Hit your knees and ask Him to show you that He is very real. Submit and humble yourself to Him and I guarantee you will have your proof. You won't find Him in a text book, nor in a religious book. But if you seek Him with all of your heart, entirely desperate to know Him you will have your proof.

How badly do you want that proof?

12. dude my mom loves god like no other, seriously
    and she even agrees the bible is mostly stories, but with good morals

13. That's all the bible is. Stories. Stories that are meant to convey a lesson to the people of that time. It's not meant to be taken literally. But that's a conversation for another thread.

14. A talking snake?

We are talking about God here.:wave:

15. #15 NatyICE, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    Fuck you, you piece of shit santa clause exists take that back:eek:

WTF is this? This type of post is NOT welcome here. *RMJL

16. I don't recall any of my snakes being named Roger. And none of the ones I have now are Roger either.

But why are you dodging the question? You said the God of the Bible definitely doesn't exist. That's a pretty bold statement to make and expect it's just going to float out there without being challenged.

17. Seriously, one time I left him a cookie overnight, I came back that shit was half eaten.

Empirical evidence

18. Give him time hes googling

19. Sounds more like the munchies to me, lol

20. haha, i never even demanded you guys for proof because I already know neither of you can prove it...its clearly obvious to me the bible isnt real as it is...I dont need you people to convince me of anything, dont feel too important