Prototype

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Tox1C420, Sep 5, 2009.

1. I got a quick question about the game Prototype. I was wondering if I just go around and kill civilians and destroy military bases does all that money spent at the end of the operational report effect the game? Right now I'm costing the army about 72 billion dollars of damage each time I go on a rampage and I'm wondering if that will effect their weaponry or anything at all?

2. I don't think so, I've done wayyyyyy to much money damage to the military and I haven't noticed any difference it could cause... I think it's just a statistic put in there to tell you how royally your fucking up everyone..

3. Ah no, don't worry. The point is to induce massive carnage everywhere! The game would be no fun without it.

4. I think destroying Bases/Hives effects the game. In my game the entire south part of town has like 6 hives in it and a few others scattered around but there are only 3 military bases. haha

5. nope its bacically just a fun fact. Im at 159 billion dollars in damage and over 40000 military deaths.