Proto Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by TxTechToker420, Jul 17, 2012.

1. My proto pipe (Big Brass) was the first pipe i got nearly a year ago and it's still my favorite. Anybody else have one of these? It doesn't seem to be to popular among my friends any people i smoke with, i'm the only one that has one.

Just a good all-purpose pipe. Built in screen so it's easy, almost fun, to clean. Poker to pop out the screen and other obvious tasks. built in stash container for about a G or two. Built in slide cover to put out the flame or for on the go.

Brass pipe De luxe - Hand Pipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

2. I think you'll find people are weary of brass. A lot of people are against smoking out of metal. I think it looks good for the price though since it can hold the bowl pack.

3. eh do not like metal pipes

4. Out of curiosity, what's wrong with brass?

I know I'm going to offend people when I say this but I have yet to smoke out of a glass bowl that hits better than mine.

5. Metal has a stigma for causing cancer and killing brain cells when smoking out of hit. When heat is added some metals let out fumes and chemicals that can be hazardous. I'm not sure if brass I'd one of these but even if it was I'd like to if this pipes for sell it has been treated.

6. Protopipes are cool as shit, my buddies got one. Doesnt it have like a built-it screen?

7. damn dude you could of gotten way nicer for 35...