Prostate massage anal toy in the mail

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Omega369, Dec 4, 2013.

1. The other day, I smoked some old stuff I found, and it made me cough like crazy. Talk about prostate's. I coughed so hard, I shot my prostate about 10' out my ass! And I wasn't even naked!! :blink:

true story

2. Well I would love to have it done to me :)

3. As it stands in here before I love ass play it feels amazing to have a girl do it to you

4. I don't get it, this thread is all for a man puttin stuff in his butt, but that other thread where homie said he bought a fleshlight, they was all LOL U SAD BRUH. Whats the difference?

5. Bumping this thread in honor of omega. New blades should read. I do when I want a good laugh.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh you have to read page 17. Lmfao

• Like Like x 1
  7. I bought something similar make sure you put a condom on it and clean it really well

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Wow, what a throw back.

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Not sure if you are sarcastic are not but I agree. Being male and having a prostate can be quite enjoyable.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Absolutely epic.
    On a personal note; I've had a super O. It is nearly indescribable. I felt like my soul jumped out of my body and it left me paralyzed, hysterically laughing, a puddle of a man for about 10 minutes.
    Every guy should have one of these.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  12. Lol @ all this.:laughing:

omg man smh

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Talk about a good read cheered me up might suggest it to my ex lol the anally retentive head bosh.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Made it to page 3 before I was crying from laughing so hard and had to stop. This oughta be good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. you a G!

• Like Like x 2
  16. @Omega369

Hey did you ever get the better model for hands free action?

Got a couple toys for myself and am thinking about picking up a e stim version.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Yea you didn't see his laptop?