Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pros and Cons having a medical card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by herbfoundme, Jan 28, 2012.

1. i am deciding on getting a medical card sometime soon, i was wondering what the pros n cons are of having one before i go out and try to get one.
    any help?

2. Don't tell your smoker-friends or your phone is going to be ringing off the hook.

3. Nothing really just don't do anything stupid like roll up a fatty in front of a police station just b/c you think you're protected.

4. depends on the state... I wouldn't tell anyone unless you have to... but the biggest protection is you can carry as long as you have your card on you...no card, quick trip to the pokey...

cops cant pull up that card, its like a prescription.... and showing it to a judge after the fact is hit or miss, despite what you might hear, i've seen people on both sides of the bars after not having their card on them...

i'd strongly urge you to contact normal for your state and see the protections and have questions answered

5. Bottom line is that you'll have access to the best weed you've ever smoked in your life, but it's a much better idea to be discrete about it. Trust me. And also, you'll likely smoke LESS if you are responsible because the access to QUALITY strains will be at your command. You can TRY to smoke 3 hits of shatter, but...why? You'll be as high as you've ever been by vaporizing just one pinhead-size piece.

Your card shouldn't give you bragging rights to your friends or the cops or anything like that at all. You'll be sorry if you treat it otherwise. Even if you are within your rights, the less said, the better.