Propoxyphene Question

Discussion in 'General' started by s0ad05, May 7, 2006.

1. My friend gave me a couple of these pills the other day and he gets a bunch of these because of a car accident. I tried doing a search on the board but I didn't find what I was looking for.

People were describing them as Darvocets but they say they look red and these pills are white.

I looked online and found this website after I was able to find the name of the drug from the branding on the pill.

http://www.pharmer.org/node/2102?size=_original

They look exactly like those, one side has an M and the Other says 1721.

If anyone can help me out and tell me how many I should take that would be very helpful. Thank you.

2. look it up on erowid.org if you can't find information on there, stay away from it.

3. yeah... thanks?

now if someone could actually help me that would rock!

4. If you only have a couple youll prolly need them all. I took 6 once and I had a little buzz. They are pretty weak

5. did they look like those pills with the M and the 1721 and he has a bunch of them i have like 10 in my house right now.

6. Yea, theyre the same exact ones. You should start with like 4. I had a tolerance when I took the 6

7. ok thanks cause i have no tolerance at all this will be the first time taking them

+rep for helping me out too man

8. there a waste of time

try to trade them for some bud or something

but they are generic for darvocet n-100's

and darvocets are a joke, youll do damage to your liver before you catch a buzz off them lol