Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Proper way to smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brian 420, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Hi all, I'm wondering if there's a "Way" to smoke resin. I've already rolled it into a ball and smoked some, but do you hold it in? I mean, how is it done? :confused:

2. I like to smoke it through water.

Oh and even with straight up weed you only need to hold it in for like 4 seconds before its a waste of breath.

3. Make sure you have a screen otherwise the resin will most likely just melt back into the pipe/bong. You gotta keep your lighter on it longer than regular weed to get it going especially if its still kind of wet. You can hold it in a little longer if you want I mean it won't make a huge difference like the above poster said 4 seconds is more than enough.

4. Wow thanks guys! :D

5. Hold it for like 7 or 8 seconds... You will get higher.

6. #6 twilly123, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011
    what i like to do with my glass pipe is hold my lighter under it and smoke the resin off the inside of the peice much like one smokes meth, and then holding it in for like 10 secs (caution: this method uses up about a third of a lighter, worth it in desperate times)

7. I have a colored glass chillum, would it ruin the color or release poison or some shit?

8. not at all, i wouldnt use a torch lighter if its fumed, but a bic will be fine

9. Throw that crap out.

10. There is no proper way to smoke resin, and resin is nasty. But, I wont lie ive done it, and most people here prolly have to at one point.

I'd say definately, use a screen, or what I like to do with hash now, and resin sometimes is make a circle out of a paperclip by rolling it up like a coil, allows air through it, and the resin will melt onto it, instead of back into the hole of the pipe/bong

11. Try to invest in some weed, I just wouldn't smoke resin isn't that great for ya.

12. Alright im gonna try that. Paperclips fuckin' suck hah:p

13. #13 BurnAFewDown, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Throw yourself out

14. Holding a lighter under it wont work if its a good bowl, most good bowls are very thick, and you would have to waste a good lighter to even get maybe 1 or 2 hits outta it..

The crack/meth bowls, which are called shilay or something like that, are very thin.

15. The proper way to smoke resin is to toss it out the window and pack a bowl full of bud instead

16. i think you guys just like letting everyone know you think resin sucks, i mean it's completely irrelevant to the topic and happens in every resin topic.

anyways, if your resin is too wet or melts too much you can dry it out on a spoon or coffee plate over the stove, just don't burn it. if its wet you wont yield as much smoke or get as high and it tastes worse..

17. not worth it

18. i mostly use a one hitter, and have cache that the res sits on so it dont fall through

19. Scrape it and pack it up, hold that shit in deep for maximum THC intake.