Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Proper way to consume cannabis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gedge, Feb 26, 2009.

1. In my opinion when cannabis becomes legal, you'll see alot of people refrain from smoking it, and instead use it for baking purposes in food. There are many more advantages to eating cannabis than there are to smoking and inhaling it.

2. people will always smoke pot. some people will always eat pot. depends on how you like it. if you dont like it lump it lol.

3. Me and this kid I go to school with, who is majoring in botany, had the discussion on how the body isn't meant to inhale smoke, and how unhealthy it is for you. Cannabis is mean't to be used as a herb/spice in food, just like any other type of herb that grows. WHen you eat cannabis the effects you get are plentiful greater than smoking it, plus it has no negative effect to your health.