Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Proper pick up terminology

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wk420, Mar 11, 2012.

1. So I'm new to smoking and wanted to buy around $200 off my dealer but I don't know what the correct term is to ask. I don't want to sound like a noob asking for $200 worth of weed or 20 grams. For a gram it costs $10 here.
    Thanks for your help!

2. First of all, don't buy in large amounts when you're first dealing with a guy. That way, if he sucks and steals your cash or rips with off, you don't lose $200 worth.

3. Just hit him up and ask what he can give you for $200 i do this all the time

4. If he's you're friend just sit down with him and just ask him for 200 worth there's no problem with that lol

5. for 10/g and should get a little less than an oz for 200.

6. if bud goes for 10$ a gram street price ask him how much he'll do a zip for.
    if it's dank 220/oz should be the maximum... if he tries to charge you 280 for a zip tell him to kick rocks.

7. Thats right around an oz, little less. Most dealers give discount the more you buy in bulk as well. But if its your first time buying off this guy only buy like an eighth at most. If you start off buying $200 worth right away he may expect you to keep buying that much, which you might have every intention of doing.

8. Agreed. unless you know him personally for years

9. Most dealers sell by weight, not by price. Like I call up my guy and ask for a half or an O, not for a dollar amount worth of weed. Also most dealers give price breaks for larger weights, I'd just ask him his pricing. Also is it dank? That makes a big difference in prices

10. Just say "How much you sell Os for" and if he says anything above 200 just be like naw 200 is my max.