proof tupac is alive?

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Ok, i didn't even watch the video but there are 2 reasons why i don't have to

A) alot of guys dress VERY similarly to 2pac, it's the inevitability of becoming a popular icon

B) I've seen the autospy photos; the man is dead.

((no disrespect, i really respect Tupac, incredibly smart guy))

2. in all honesty, i think you are right. however, i thougt the vid was still interesting even if it's not real.

3. Yeah man, i watched it and it does actually look ALOT like him.

Too bad suge knight killed him though, he would have done some great things by now.

4. i bet he could have prevented bush from getting reelected; you're so lucky you live in canada.

5. I do think hes still alive.

6. Really old movie ('96 or before) or its not him.

Ive seen this movie over a year ago so i know its not brand spanking new.

Hes dead, End of story.

7. the motherfucker is dead, people need to give it the fuck up!!

(on oxycontin xanax bars and liquor, excuse the anger haha)

8. dead or alive, my life wont change.

9. Yeah tupac is deffinately dead. If you base him being alive off of a video and that records are still coming out with his name on them then Jim Morrison, Jimi Herdrix, Keith Moon and plenty others are still alive. I even know a guy that looks spot on like Abraham Lincoln and another that could pass for Bob Dylan any day. The point is people look the same it happens.

10. If hes dead, its Surge. If Surge didn't kill Tupac, I don't think hes dead.

The video was neat, worth a watch even if you don't believe it.

11. I dont think Tupac is dead because he made a reference to the movie armagedon in one of his songs and to the broncos winning the superbowl (if forget what year it was that he said) but i do remember it was after his supposed death..ill try to find the song lyrics but i cant remember which ones they were.

this is close as i could find. http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/viewpoint/tupac.html

12. That link is a joke, if you read the whole thing by the end of it it's blatently obvious.

13. i bet tupac smoke alotta good bud...

14. it was orlando

15. dude, he lives in my basement.

16. Hes more alive now then ever before. :p
    To experience eternal life, you must experience death.

17. The FBI Killed Him!!

18. the FBI/CIA have no doubt killed a lot of people before.

19. he was a legend and sadly he is no longer living. I think instead of believing strange and extremely sketchy conspiricies i think we ought to all show some respect to the man and aknowledge he is in a better place