Proof that God Exists and Cares about us...

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by HighAsFuck247, Feb 10, 2010.

1. He Gave us Cannabis...
    [​IMG]

Just made a good compilation of all the information that the federal government is overlooking related to the Cannabis plant and how I recently got kicked out of my religion only to realize that words were changed in their bible in the very scripture that revealed this prophecy. They made it appear as if it already happened. Even though it is a future prophecy. I would say sometime around September of this year.

The New World Translation adds [Were], proceeding to say:

For someone that is supposedly directed by God, it is hypocritical of them to say they know better then those within their organization. They are the ones that are supposed to be humble. Who are they to completely ignore the cannabis plant? The safest alternative medicine with the biggest number of applications of any "drug" to this date. Gods Creation Always Brings Glory to him.

“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite.”-Daniel 2:44.

Religion was invented to keep us from Cannabis, and the secret of wisdom and knowledge Therefore allowing Man to control humanity with a simple series of rules and regulations, acting as a tyrant, like the religious leaders in the bible, being more concerned putting on a show and appearing to be godly, rather than actually making an effort to show the real godly qualities of LOVE and Compassion. The theory that Cannabis was taken control of by evil forces is not a bible teaching, and therefore should not be considered by a religion that puts its trust in Jehovah and his word. Religion says God won't talk to us. He says he "talks using his word", so we will continously be following the same book for the rest of our existence? If the creator really loves us, he would listen to our prayers and answer them, therefore adding more information to his purpose". Religions try to block our contact with God.

The Herb was given to us by the earth from God, that we might find out the truth that has been concealed to us. It helps us find out the truth of our very existence.

2. here's my counterproof, proving that god does not exist, nor does he care about us:

smallpox

3. #3 HighAsFuck247, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    We cannot confirm the existence of harmful diseases, because we don't know what life would be like if we had enough oxygen in our atmosphere. We don't know what life would be like if the Marijuana plant fixed the problem of pollution. We don't know because everything and everyone tries to discourage us from the Medical Use of Cannabis, accusing the plant of being a harmful drug and spreading lies, the Government continues to control our lives.

Its Is a secret I feel great pain. Like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. I feel like this is something that shouldn't be kept from anyone. I sincerely believe there is something extremely special about cannabis.

4. All I can do is pray we find ourselves soon and continue to educate people the best I can.

In any case I have read multiple articles referencing Jesus using marijuana via an olive oil mixture. I honestly believe Jesus was so hated by the government because he brought people the healing herb. I believe after Jesus died the Catholic Church manipulated books of the bible (leaving several out) so that the miracle of Jesus' true message was no longer discernible.

Often times I'm overwhelmed by the atrocities most of us don't even know we're facing.

5. yeah but... you can't harvest weed every month (unless you're growing indoors).... and we don't smoke the leaves...

6. #6 HighAsFuck247, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    .... I see what needs to be done. but no one will believe me. Perhaps if we grow the plant indoors, it will increase the level of Oxygen in our house, allowing protection against the repercussions of man made devices that are slowly bringing an end to stability in the atmosphere around us.

Therefore religion is influenced by Government but the clues are overwhelming. I would like to find someone on the right side of this. Possibly the leaves are what stabilize the environment.

7. I don't believe God put weed on this planet, I think Mother Nature did. And I don't think she did it for us. I think it's pretty big-headed to think all the wonderful things on this planet were put here solely for us. Come on, we're not that important.

But, I'll play along for the sake of argument.

God putting weed on this planet to show he loves us is equivalent to a cheating, alcoholic, abusive man giving his wife a teddy bear on Valentines day and being a dick every other day of the year. It's a shallow gift which means absolutely nothing.

I love weed as much as everyone else, but if that's the only thing God can give us to prove his love then he can take it back. There are more pressing issues in the world than 'what to smoke?' or 'how to get high?'.

8. But what if God made a plant that gradually changed to heal us? What if there was no more sickness? Wouldn't this be the best way to influence people to respect and follow his purpose?

9. A plant that gradually changed? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but I don't think weed is gradually changing - unless you mean the strains?

No, sickness isn't the main cause of what's preventing us from living happily. People get sick, it sucks, but we can't really avoid it. The real issues are the ones stemming from human cruelty and intolerance, and even if the whole world smoked weed, it wouldn't change those people who do evil - their mindsets are so messed up that getting stoned and feeling peaceful for a couple of hours wouldn't change what they do

10. #10 iskander323, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2010
    This thread shows me:
    1 why religion should be banned
    2 you really can have too much of a good thing

THC is plant bug repelant
    There is a link with cannabis smoking and irriversable psycosis (although it is very remote, you would have to stop 5000 people from ever smoking cannabis to stop 1 case)

11. Proof of the antichrist...

[​IMG]

12. What? Using the New World Translation of the Bible to try to validate something?

It's well known in the Biblical scholarship community that the NWT is the worst translation of the Bible available. It isn't even a translation in most parts...the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society deliberately twisted words and added their own thoughts in to it to legitimize Jehovah's Witness doctrines.

13. @The title..
    I am not going to read this since in my own opinion religion is bollux and for fools =/..

But show what ever is in this to the people in Haiti, and maybe some parents in Mexico who lose children do to gangs killing them for organs.. Oh and also maybe some Africa..

14. Its funny you have the words 'Gateway' in the background, you know..

Marijuana is the gateway to hell!

15. How is that? Who are you tryin to scare, I feel you come straight from uncle sam. Free thinking is bad? So god wanted to limit our minds? that scares me. God doesn't use fear.

16. Clearly you aren't all that familiar with budwisesir.

Protip: it's called sarcasm

17. They did it to legitimatize the control they have over the members in their organization. The point of the NWT is to show that they changed the scripture around to show that an important upcoming event is something from the past.

18. From the perspective of a secular humanist.

There's no proof in what you're saying, as the Bible is not a source of confirmation for anything factual. Before I piss Christians ("It's the word of God!") off too much, allow me to explain.

In order to take a Bible verse as 'proof' of something, you assert that the Bible is a valid, truthful source of information, the same way as you assert a piece of information from your Chemistry textbook as 'proof' of some well accepted theory. So, for the Bible to be true, you have to accept the whole Bible as truth - you can't just pick and choose and say 'x' verse is true, but 'y' verse is symbolic etc. In other words, you're either a Fundamentalist Christian who accepts every word of the Bible as truth and 'Word of God' (as the Bible indeed states you must), or you're someone who digs the Bible but that's about it. I mean, you CAN pick and choose at the end of the day, but that's involves a personal judgment call, and can't be used as any kind of credible verification of 'proof' as proof is verified within universal guidelines that everyone knows and adheres to. If it weren't so, 'proof' would amount to nothing more than one man's subjective reading of a text. There's nothing wrong with this subjective reading etc, but it's sure as hell not credible proof of anything either, as there is nothing to universally verify it. So, either the Bible is true and can be used as a reliable piece of text from which to draw 'proof', or the Bible is just another book open to interpretation and such. Since the Bible makes the claim that it is the absolute, unadulterated truth, we shall go with this.

But wait! Here comes the important part! You cannot accept the Bible as a valid, reliable and truthful source of information, for several reasons.

1) It's riddled with contradictions, many of them major contradictions. I don't see it necessary to delve into some right now, as if you've read the Bible you'll probably have spotted a fair few already, but I can provide some examples if anyone requests. The important thing here is this - which version do you trust? More to the point, how can you simultaneously accept two completely incompatible versions of something as 'truth'? In fact, even more to the point, how can you make a claim of 'proof' in anything when you don't know which contradictory piece of Biblical text you're trying to prove?

2) Scientific proofs (verified over and over again) have falsified much of the Bible. For example, the creationist claim (which is an accurate claim, if we believe the literal word of the Bible) that the world is 6000 years old is blown out of the water beyond ANY kind of reprise by radioactive dating, magnetic plate sampling etc. A slightly funnier error is that the Bible lists bats among birds, which we obviously know to be a biological fuck up of epic proportions. If the Bible is the word of God and God is omniscient etc, then God's omniscience (as represented by the scripture) has been debunked, as many of his claims seen in the Bible are simply wrong. Either science is wrong (the only way to claim this is on faith alone, as the evidence is all right there and the same conclusion can be reached by anyone with the equipment and knowledge etc), or God is wrong - you can't have both. Any reasonable person can see that this leaves us with a scientifically falsifiable 'word of God'. God can't be wrong some of the time any more than we can say that the Theory of Gravity occasionally slips up.

I guess I outta give a disclaimer here that I'm not trying to say you're not a Christian if you don't literally believe every word in the Bible. According to the Bible you're not, but I can understand that many people genuinely believe in God and such without being Fundamentalists, and to me that's all that really matters for one to call themselves Christian. But yes, in my opinion to base your beliefs on the Bible you can't select what parts to believe in any more than I can select what parts of Chemistry or Physics I like and what parts to conveniently ignore.

I guess I've gotten slightly off topic anyhow. My point is thus - weed is an awesome plant, but it's very existence and a few Bible verses certainly does not constitute proof of God in any way whatsoever.

19. Then what about the guys who cured it? Wouldn't one say that it was god who helped them?

I'm not sure even I believe that as fact, but its food for thought.:smoke:

20. im pretty sure God is imaginary so it doesn't really matter what the bible says:smoke: